Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,047 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kbark's Posts

The remote diagnostics is software on the phone where Verizon wireless tech support can remote into your phone with your permission while you are on the phone with them.  Since its pre installed ... See more...
The remote diagnostics is software on the phone where Verizon wireless tech support can remote into your phone with your permission while you are on the phone with them.  Since its pre installed you cannot remove it and yes you may find it running even tho its not in use...same with some other apps.  They can only access it if you are on the phone with tech support and you have to give them permission to access it.  They give you a code to enter on the phone and you have to accept the terms on your phone before they can.  Also not all tech reps have that access, only some centers.
When you port a # over, the messaging can take up to 72 hours.  In your case it's receiving mms.  If you have already reset the network settings and mms is turned on, I would give it the 72 hours... See more...
When you port a # over, the messaging can take up to 72 hours.  In your case it's receiving mms.  If you have already reset the network settings and mms is turned on, I would give it the 72 hours and if it's not working, call tech support to see if they can put in a trouble ticket for you.
Hmm...if you are still having the keyboard issue, do the same steps but in the list find where it says messaging or text message and do the clear data/force stop and see if that works!
I understand the app is for people who have the battery and task killer program but hey it doesn't hurt to try.  If it's part of a software issue then it's probably worth bringing up to motorola ... See more...
I understand the app is for people who have the battery and task killer program but hey it doesn't hurt to try.  If it's part of a software issue then it's probably worth bringing up to motorola also.
If you go into settings/ringtones and sounds....is there an option to turn off that setting?
When you press and hold on the picture...it does not give you an option to save the image?  Also for the keyboard issue...go into settings/application manager(it may also say apps/manage apps).  ... See more...
When you press and hold on the picture...it does not give you an option to save the image?  Also for the keyboard issue...go into settings/application manager(it may also say apps/manage apps).  At the top scroll over and select all.  Scroll down and find messaging and tap on it.  If you have an option to clear data and force stop then select them(it wont delete anything).  Once done go back in the list and see if you also have anything that says keyboard or android keyboard and do the clear data/force stop on that also.
My sister has the same issue.  When she called Verizon they were aware of this and it has something to do with motorola's server.  For some doing over wifi worked but apparently motorola is worki... See more...
My sister has the same issue.  When she called Verizon they were aware of this and it has something to do with motorola's server.  For some doing over wifi worked but apparently motorola is working on the server issue.  Maybe try another factory reset and try over wifi before putting any info on the phone?
If you haven't already try updating over wifi
What phone do you have?
There is an app in the play store from motorola.  Its called restore connectivity settings.  Try downloading and see if that works.  I have a motorola razr and have the same issue.  Some people s... See more...
There is an app in the play store from motorola.  Its called restore connectivity settings.  Try downloading and see if that works.  I have a motorola razr and have the same issue.  Some people say the app has helped so maybe worth a try.
Sorry to say but the factory reset is most likely the way to go.  Once the reset is complete it should prompt for the update during the set up.  It's usually good to reset a phone after a sw upda... See more...
Sorry to say but the factory reset is most likely the way to go.  Once the reset is complete it should prompt for the update during the set up.  It's usually good to reset a phone after a sw update anyway.  Another option to maybe try if you have not already is to try over wifi....
I know it's frustrating but how is verizon going to know when a bunch of places have these robocalls set in place, where they come from, what area's they impact considering this probably happens ... See more...
I know it's frustrating but how is verizon going to know when a bunch of places have these robocalls set in place, where they come from, what area's they impact considering this probably happens to millions of people every day.  Even if they offered an option to block an unlimited amount of #s...wouldn't that be a pain having to update those numbers all the time?  I would assume ignoring the call or just hanging up would be easier.  Yes having your # on the do not call list seems to not help but I would think this would be something to bring up to the law makers to get these companies to stop sending out robocalls.  Just my opinion tho.
yes, best to test it out before you redownload the apps.  If its a glitch you can live with then as long as all other aspects of the phone are working I would probably just keep it.  But if it be... See more...
yes, best to test it out before you redownload the apps.  If its a glitch you can live with then as long as all other aspects of the phone are working I would probably just keep it.  But if it becomes more troublesome verizon can replace it if you are still under warranty.  I know you can also contact samsung and they will let you send it in for repair but you'll need to have a backup phone since you will be w/o a phone for a bit.  I hope the reset at least works!
Another option to maybe try is in line with what the vzw rep said.  Go to settings, app manager, select all at the top.  See if you have anything that says keyboard, android keyboard or voice sea... See more...
Another option to maybe try is in line with what the vzw rep said.  Go to settings, app manager, select all at the top.  See if you have anything that says keyboard, android keyboard or voice search/commands and try clearing the data/force stop.  Hopefully that will work before resetting the phone.
try dialing *73 and press call.  Wait for the beeps and then hang up and test.  It may have been accidentally forwarded to another #
I think you should be able to either block the data when you activate it or just have the pay as you go so you will only be charged if used.  It should tell you when you try to activate on your m... See more...
I think you should be able to either block the data when you activate it or just have the pay as you go so you will only be charged if used.  It should tell you when you try to activate on your my verizon account or if you call customer service.
If it's an android phone try resetting the text app.  Settings/apps/manage apps.  At the top select all.  Scroll down and find text messaging or messaging and open it.  If clear data is an option... See more...
If it's an android phone try resetting the text app.  Settings/apps/manage apps.  At the top select all.  Scroll down and find text messaging or messaging and open it.  If clear data is an option press that and then force close(it won't delete anything).  If force stop is the only option then just press that and test it out.  Another thing to check is to make sure the text is going to the 10 digit mobile #.  Baullz..you already switched equipment so unless you are using a downloaded text app or the issue was transferred from one phone to another, it may be something to call tech support for.  Another option to try is to delete the entire sms thread with your phone and the people it's happening with and see if that works.
Have you tried deleting and readding the email account?  I would try that but if still not working you may have to look into the yahoo app.  I personally like the stock email better but yahoo is ... See more...
Have you tried deleting and readding the email account?  I would try that but if still not working you may have to look into the yahoo app.  I personally like the stock email better but yahoo is just not syncing up like it used to so the app may have to be the workaround.
One more thing to double check possibly is the coverage.  I know it had been mentioned before.  When you look at the map and it shows coverage...it does not always mean good coverage.  If there i... See more...
One more thing to double check possibly is the coverage.  I know it had been mentioned before.  When you look at the map and it shows coverage...it does not always mean good coverage.  If there is interference with the towers, distance, where it's transmitting etc..that is also a possibility.  I'm sorry I forgot,  but is this only at home?  If so you may want to have tech support check the area.  Still could be the phone tho so if you are under warranty it can be replaced with same model.  No charge as long as there is not any damage tho.  Tech support will have you do the factory reset tho before they can replace it so just a heads up.  Also, once you do the reset, test it w/o the apps for a bit just in case.  I know you already tried safe mode but they will want to know that info etc.  Hope this helps:)
If you hover over support on the verizon website, under get help select device.  Select the iphone and it should give you an option to download the guide/manual.