Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,099 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

rgavinf's Posts

In reference to your link, Step 6 Select the option.  Deny data roaming access   Allow access only for this trip  Allow access for all trips Select which option?  None had he... See more...
In reference to your link, Step 6 Select the option.  Deny data roaming access   Allow access only for this trip  Allow access for all trips Select which option?  None had helped anyway but thanks.
Would aluminum siding matter? This house has it.
Thanks for the replies.. I live in a regular house where i live on the ground floor and the landlord lives in the floor above me.  So I have access to all sides of the house and no consistent ... See more...
Thanks for the replies.. I live in a regular house where i live on the ground floor and the landlord lives in the floor above me.  So I have access to all sides of the house and no consistent 4G signal to speak of. I'd really like to avoid the Network Extender if I can. $250? gross.
I live 5 miles from Boston. I work 20 miles away in Weymouth. I get 4G service (according to the screen of my Samsung S III) virtually all day long. Until I get home. I literally walk in the fron... See more...
I live 5 miles from Boston. I work 20 miles away in Weymouth. I get 4G service (according to the screen of my Samsung S III) virtually all day long. Until I get home. I literally walk in the front door and my 4G service from the street is reduced to 3G molasses. There is literally one spot in my first floor apartment that gets 4G: the CORNER of one window sill. That's it. I cannot hang out by my window to play with my phone, careful not to move the phone from the 4 inch wide space that connects to 4G. Anywhere else in my home other than that prized window sill I sit waiting for my phone to connect to the internet and I watch as the signal sits at 3G then down to 1X then the "O with the slash thru it" down to nothing. All without moving an inch. How can this be?  What on Earth knocks such a strong signal down to nothing in my home? Is it the landlord living above me? How are they shielding me from 4G surfing? Can I withhold rent for it?