Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,226 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sweeetp0514's Posts

I have a question, not sure if anyone has any advice.  I purchased the galaxy s4, but so far am really not happy with it.  I want to return it, as I am still within my 14 day window.  However, I ... See more...
I have a question, not sure if anyone has any advice.  I purchased the galaxy s4, but so far am really not happy with it.  I want to return it, as I am still within my 14 day window.  However, I did accidently leave the box the phone came in out and one of my pets got to it.  Would Verizon still accept it as the phone itself and all equipment is not damaged? Thank you
also a little annoyed that they removed the "find my phone" feature thru samsung and offer their own version @ $1.99 extra a month.  It's very annoying to remove a feature that's offered for free... See more...
also a little annoyed that they removed the "find my phone" feature thru samsung and offer their own version @ $1.99 extra a month.  It's very annoying to remove a feature that's offered for free and then charge for it.
I just switched from iphone to the s4 and already missing my iphone.  Everyone told me it will take time but the iphone really is so much simpler.  For all the bells and whistles that are adverti... See more...
I just switched from iphone to the s4 and already missing my iphone.  Everyone told me it will take time but the iphone really is so much simpler.  For all the bells and whistles that are advertised on the s4, it seems very buggy and missing a lot of basic features on the verizon service.  hopefully will learn to love it. 
am i crazy, or do the features that are advertised on the new samsung galaxy s4 not included with verizon.  I noticed that my palm gestures never actually work.  Is that a phone defect or is ... See more...
am i crazy, or do the features that are advertised on the new samsung galaxy s4 not included with verizon.  I noticed that my palm gestures never actually work.  Is that a phone defect or is anyone else having the same issue? I am unable to capture a screen shot using palm gesture and when I go into settings for sensor and icon, it says when the air gestures are available, the icon will show up in the notification bar, however, i am not seeing anything show up.  Furthermore, it would seem verizon is missing the blocking feature which should be in the setting menu under calls.  Has anyone spoken to verizon about this yet? I just received my phone a few hours ago so I haven't had the chance to call yet.  Thank you in advance.