Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.3K Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

meatverizon's Posts

I just had Verizon call me.   I disconnected one of my lines because I disconnected one of my lines.   They tried to get me to add it back but did not offer anything in return.  
Yeah I installed the application the Ghostly APP they said to install but I never got the messages that I was missing.    Verizon said that they were going to call me back but they never did.... See more...
Yeah I installed the application the Ghostly APP they said to install but I never got the messages that I was missing.    Verizon said that they were going to call me back but they never did.   They said they were going to call me back when they removed my unlimited after they researched it but they never did.   They said that my Droid Charge phone will be fixed with an upgrade but it never did.   I assume my comments will be censored....
Why would they sell a phone that was defective?   Why do they not own up that the device did not and has not functioned?    Let me add some other issues I missed. 7) Dials multiple times the... See more...
Why would they sell a phone that was defective?   Why do they not own up that the device did not and has not functioned?    Let me add some other issues I missed. 7) Dials multiple times the same number. 😎 Dials the number minutes after trying to call a phone number 9) constantly force closes applications. 10) Battery life is non existent (I have bought at least 8 spare batteries) 11) Slow to respond Let me just post what I have done. 1) I stopped by a store 2) Called customer service 3) tried to create a question in forum and verizon deleted it. >>Post edited to remove discussion of moderation.  Please send a Direct Message to moderator if you have concerns about moderation.<< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
>>Post removed for discussion of moderation.  Please send a Direct Message to moderator if you have concerns about moderation.<< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
I just called and cancelled one phone and moved it to another network.  Actually I suspended it till the 13th when my contract is up.   I have 3 more to go!   Capricorn1551 I also have the sa... See more...
I just called and cancelled one phone and moved it to another network.  Actually I suspended it till the 13th when my contract is up.   I have 3 more to go!   Capricorn1551 I also have the same problems when it calls on it's own, calls multiple times, no battery life (I have bought 8 extra!)  The phone does not charge easily once the battery is low.  
Yeah it is funny because I own 4 phones and I  have not received texts from each of my verizon phones and they are the same company.   They were supposed to get back to me but they still have not... See more...
Yeah it is funny because I own 4 phones and I  have not received texts from each of my verizon phones and they are the same company.   They were supposed to get back to me but they still have not.
I will try the other avenues.   Thanks for the suggestions.  
>>Duplicate post removed for cross-posting violations of the      See   for original message<< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
Still no comments from Verizon...   I am switching/disconnected one of the smartphones over to Sprint.  I assume next week I will have another one switched/disconnected.   I had 4 phones with Ver... See more...
Still no comments from Verizon...   I am switching/disconnected one of the smartphones over to Sprint.  I assume next week I will have another one switched/disconnected.   I had 4 phones with Verizon.   I know Verizon does not care about their customers. I have had Verizon phones before they were Verizon.   I started with PrimeCo and Altell...
Jimbo, I have THREE Charges and ALL three have issues.   They all do what you describe and more.   A little after I got my phone I went to the Verizon store and they assured me that it would a... See more...
Jimbo, I have THREE Charges and ALL three have issues.   They all do what you describe and more.   A little after I got my phone I went to the Verizon store and they assured me that it would all be fixed in a software update that was coming out.   Well almost two years later and the problems still continue.   I am now off contract for all four of my phones and I am shopping to see what phone and company I choose.  P.
Is anyone from Verizon going to respond?
I have had not gotten texts as well but I still have not gotten answers from Verizon on what has happened to my texts.
I bought three droid charge's 23 months ago.  I have gone to the store multiple times complaining of the problems with all three of my phones.  When I first got the phone I was promised that ther... See more...
I bought three droid charge's 23 months ago.  I have gone to the store multiple times complaining of the problems with all three of my phones.  When I first got the phone I was promised that there will be a software update to fix the problems.   I have waited and waited but none of the updates have fixed the problems.   I went into the store about 1 month ago and they tried to sell me a new phone, told me to factory reset the phone, etc.   I told them that it is not just my phone that I have the problem with it is all three phones. Here are some of the problems that I have found: 1. Unexpected reboot with no reason; 2. Screen lock-up need to remove battery to restart; 3. GPS takes very long time to pin down its location 4. Sometimes it takes ~1 minute to load the application list after tapping the Application icon at the lower right corner of home screen; 5. Text messages fail to be received. 6. Battery drained after little use.   ( I have bought multiple spare batteries  because of this) I can't believe that Verizon/Samsung have sold a phone with so many issues and they have not even tried to fix the problems (IMHO).
I agree that the Samsung Droid Charge is a bad phone. It is the WORST PHONE I ever bought.   I bought three of them for my family.   They ALL have the same problem. I had unlimited data pla... See more...
I agree that the Samsung Droid Charge is a bad phone. It is the WORST PHONE I ever bought.   I bought three of them for my family.   They ALL have the same problem. I had unlimited data plan on all three of them.  Two of them for some reason VERIZON removed it.   I have called multiple times and they tell me that they will look into it but never call me back. 1) phone stops responding. 2) phone turns off 3) constantly needs charged ( I have bought spare batteries in case I am not near a charger) 4) I have to pull the battery and restart the phone constantly. 5) will not dial, respond. All the items above happen to all three phones so IMHO it is not the phone but the phone design/operating system.    My mother has a Samsung S2 and it works great.  The droid charge is not a good phone.   I love the coverage I have with Verizon.   I think that they are the NUMBER ONE best company for coverage.   I have had a phone with them before the three companies merged and became Verizon.   I have 4 phone lines with them.   What I do not like is removing my unlimited and not putting it back, selling me 3 phones that should not have been sold to anyone.