Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,585 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

randomsmileyface's Posts

Should I stay with this outdated b/g verizon router or switch to a 3rd party modem and N router?
My internet seems to degrade quickly as time goes by.  Especially during the day, the internet connection I am experiencing is down for 15 second intervals every 5 to 15 minutes. I have tried everyth... See more...
My internet seems to degrade quickly as time goes by.  Especially during the day, the internet connection I am experiencing is down for 15 second intervals every 5 to 15 minutes. I have tried everything in my power to fix it;  replugging the router, disconnecting other devices, and even hooking up another router to possibly supplement the connection Despite my efforts, the connection degraded even further when I brought it all to its original state, and I am unsure of what to do.  I currently have the old 2009 bg wireless router, and it seems time to upgrade it. The problem is, I don't want to buy  a new 90 dollar router from Verizon to fix my problem.  I have a good quality modem and an N router a friend gave me... Should I attempt to hook these up instead?
does anyone else have this problem?
they got the same problem that I have and are contacting other departments about it now
or in other words, Will they fix this?
So can Verizon fix this?
I tried both my laptop and desktop
Ok heres what I found the verizion site screwed up and says the samsung intensity's operating system is Android OS something tells me thats what is preventing me from doing anything
well actually I found out it wasn't running on the other computer because I forgot to run the autorun. but I am saying "why wont my device upgrade" because on the computer it says, upgrade avail... See more...
well actually I found out it wasn't running on the other computer because I forgot to run the autorun. but I am saying "why wont my device upgrade" because on the computer it says, upgrade availible, download now so it brings up the window, suddenly for some reason turns off the mass usb storage I click upgrade my device then for a second its blank then a notification appears saying "upgrade failed! low battery" and "please charge your device" -- which is false because my phone and computer are both fully charged Electronics hate me
I also try to plug it into a different computer. now it wont even recognize it????!!!
well, I made this whole different account linking off my phone number (not a smartphone) for the purpose of searching for games for my phone, yet I still find nothing. I know there are games t... See more...
well, I made this whole different account linking off my phone number (not a smartphone) for the purpose of searching for games for my phone, yet I still find nothing. I know there are games that are availible to my phone (via signing out), but once I sign in and look with it for my phone I get nothing. I will though keep trying to see if there is problem in which it is thinking its for a smart phone (but it says in my verizon I am registered to my basic phone).
well anyways thats not really the issue I am trying to solve right now. I want to know why my store is displaying absolutely NO games or apps for my basic phone.
Yes, I checked. the samsung intensity III, or known as the SCH-U485
Yes, Yes I did. and I also tried going to the store from the account owner's line shopping for my number as welll. I got nothing.
with that, the upgrade assistant is also preventing my USB mass storage function.
Yes I am searching on the website, and yes I am serching for them. but the problem is, it still lists them "not compatable with my phone" even though they are supposed to be I have a photo... See more...
Yes I am searching on the website, and yes I am serching for them. but the problem is, it still lists them "not compatable with my phone" even though they are supposed to be I have a photo of the pic that keeps poping up
I have plugged in my samsung Intensity III to my computer and downloaded Upgrade Assistant. It says there is an upgrade avalible, yet when I pressed upgrade, it said low battery, even though it i... See more...
I have plugged in my samsung Intensity III to my computer and downloaded Upgrade Assistant. It says there is an upgrade avalible, yet when I pressed upgrade, it said low battery, even though it is currently at full battery Man, electronics hate me.
Thats not the issue. Last time I purchased it from the site it costed the exact cost. I just want to know why it says there are no games or any apps avalible for this basic phone. It should have ... See more...
Thats not the issue. Last time I purchased it from the site it costed the exact cost. I just want to know why it says there are no games or any apps avalible for this basic phone. It should have some considering it came preloaded with demos
I have been searching for some games to download off the site (instead of the charged "get it now" function") and I found no results for games or apps compatable with my phone. Is this a glitch? ... See more...
I have been searching for some games to download off the site (instead of the charged "get it now" function") and I found no results for games or apps compatable with my phone. Is this a glitch? Because when I sign out, it says Samsung intensity is a compatable phone 3 times. Or are there supposed to be no games for this phone (even though it comes preloaded with 2 demos)?