Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,611 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mavfan's Posts

Hi, Pamela. It typically freezes up when I try to unlock it.  I will wave my hand over the screen, the time and "lock" symbol appear, then when I drag the lock symbol down to put in my unlock ... See more...
Hi, Pamela. It typically freezes up when I try to unlock it.  I will wave my hand over the screen, the time and "lock" symbol appear, then when I drag the lock symbol down to put in my unlock pattern, the screen remains dark, usually, the lock symbol stays at the bottom of the screen, and the unlock pattern screen never appears.  I try waving my hand over the screen again, but nothing happens. I then push the power button once, which makes the screen go dark, then push it again in hopes that the screen will unfreeze, but it typically remains dark until I do the 10 second hold on the power button to manually reboot.
I'm finding that my Moto X 2nd Gen also tends to freeze every now and then. Like last night, overnight, it froze and I ended up missing my alarm in the morning.  I have to do a manual reset (hold... See more...
I'm finding that my Moto X 2nd Gen also tends to freeze every now and then. Like last night, overnight, it froze and I ended up missing my alarm in the morning.  I have to do a manual reset (hold the power button for 10 seconds or so) to reboot.   This has been happening off and on -- I can't replicate it -- ever since i got the phone a month ago.  Should I replace it?
I guess we are just left with filing a complaint with the FTC, which is what I just did.
I did not have these settings checked PRIOR TO THE UPDATE, and my battery life was normal.  I should not have to sacrifice performance due to what I am perceiving as a planned depreciation of my ... See more...
I did not have these settings checked PRIOR TO THE UPDATE, and my battery life was normal.  I should not have to sacrifice performance due to what I am perceiving as a planned depreciation of my device by Verizon in order to get me to upgrade.
Also experiencing this battery drain.  C'mon Verizon!!  Fix this issue.  I've heard of "planned obsolescence" to get users to sign up for Verizon Edge.   For Verizon's sake (ahem, class action) I... See more...
Also experiencing this battery drain.  C'mon Verizon!!  Fix this issue.  I've heard of "planned obsolescence" to get users to sign up for Verizon Edge.   For Verizon's sake (ahem, class action) I hope this is not the case.