Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,593 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

ERISPA24's Posts

Can you explain how a sub account works, and how to active it? My goal is for my bill to show the most amount of charges to be placed on my specific line; vs being split between three phones, and... See more...
Can you explain how a sub account works, and how to active it? My goal is for my bill to show the most amount of charges to be placed on my specific line; vs being split between three phones, and my line showing it only costs 31.00, due to it being a work line. Just seeing if this is possible. Thanks, Eric [Removed] personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message edited by Verizon Moderator
Hi, I was advised that I need to look at having a sub account since one of the lines on my account is for business. Can you please provide me with some information regarding what a sub account is... See more...
Hi, I was advised that I need to look at having a sub account since one of the lines on my account is for business. Can you please provide me with some information regarding what a sub account is, what is required, etc? Thanks, Eric [Removed] personal information removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator