Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,236 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

TheApocalyptican's Posts

I've had this issue across multiple phones now, and I'm not sure why. If I send an email to xxxxxxxxxx@vtext.com it never gets to my phone. If I login to vtext.com I can see the message as it sho... See more...
I've had this issue across multiple phones now, and I'm not sure why. If I send an email to xxxxxxxxxx@vtext.com it never gets to my phone. If I login to vtext.com I can see the message as it should be, but it never shows up on my phone. I can send to xxxxxxxxxx@vzwpix.com and it works. But since I keep my mobile data off most of the time, I don't want to use mms. What can I do to hopefully get this feature to work?
I just used my second lines upgrade on my main line. Phone is switched, and everything works. Now I am trying to activate my old main lines phone on my second line, and the My Verizon site is not... See more...
I just used my second lines upgrade on my main line. Phone is switched, and everything works. Now I am trying to activate my old main lines phone on my second line, and the My Verizon site is not allowing me to do so. It's only giving me the option to activate the new phone, which has already been activated on my main line. Any solution other that having to go into a store?