Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,868 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Gentleman731's Posts

Sure I could do that. But I'm paying almost $150 a month for my service and unlimited sms and mms is a part of that. So why on Earth should I be paying for something that I can't use? Plus it's r... See more...
Sure I could do that. But I'm paying almost $150 a month for my service and unlimited sms and mms is a part of that. So why on Earth should I be paying for something that I can't use? Plus it's really inconvenient to be texting someone and have to tell them, "Oh sorry my service sucks so I'll have to email you this picture instead of just being able to send it to you regularly".
I recently noticed when trying to send a screen shot of my phone to a friend it ended up being extremely pixelated and unreadable. I then noticed that whenever I send or receive a MMS it says it'... See more...
I recently noticed when trying to send a screen shot of my phone to a friend it ended up being extremely pixelated and unreadable. I then noticed that whenever I send or receive a MMS it says it's 30KB or less even though the images are very high quality and look great before being sent. This is very aggravating and making me think I shouldn't even have this service since it is virtually unusable by me now. This 30KB cap is ridiculous and needs to be raised. What's the point in being able to take nice pictures if you can't even share them? Anyone have any idea how to fix this, or is it even fixable?