Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,904 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

daleyedward's Posts

Hi Experts, I'm unable to get the 4G LTE on my Phone. I used to get 4G LTE on my Phone earlier. But for the past 12 days, I'm not getting 4G LTE on my Phone. I opened a ticket and the Verizo... See more...
Hi Experts, I'm unable to get the 4G LTE on my Phone. I used to get 4G LTE on my Phone earlier. But for the past 12 days, I'm not getting 4G LTE on my Phone. I opened a ticket and the Verizon Ultimate Customer Support Service says they are still working on the case. Is there any way that, I can contact the Verizon Customer Service which works?????? Wondering if anyone works at Verizon??? Ticket Number : << Removed per >> Ticket opened on :  August 05, 2013 Contacted 3 Verizon Customer Service Representatives  through Email as well << Email addresses removed to comply with >>  Verizon needs profits and the Top Management needs the work to be done. That's why they moved 10,000 jobs to India.  This actually gives me hope that, we have a very bright future ahead. Slowly all the jobs will be moved and even the Customer Service Representative jobs will also be moved to Philippines. Its just a matter of time.  Still we cry about jobs. HIGHLY EFFECTIVE AMERICANS. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator