There is no option for Apple Music Family Plan thru Verizon.  If you change to one of the unlimited plans that offers Apple Music, and you already have it, just don't sign up for the Apple Music subs... See more...
There is no option for Apple Music Family Plan thru Verizon.  If you change to one of the unlimited plans that offers Apple Music, and you already have it, just don't sign up for the Apple Music subscription thru Verizon.  You'll keep what you have.  You just won't be using one of the benefits of  the plan.  And no, Verizon won't cut your cost because you're not using it.  
If no icloud account is set up on the phone, then Find My Phone would not be active.  It takes an Apple ID and Password and thus an iCloud accout for Find My Phone to be active on a phone.
I was using my VPN this morning and attempted to log in to my Verizon account.  Notice came up that my account was locked and I needed to reset my password.   Turned off the VPN and proceeded to log ... See more...
I was using my VPN this morning and attempted to log in to my Verizon account.  Notice came up that my account was locked and I needed to reset my password.   Turned off the VPN and proceeded to log in as normal. Ok, I understand the "why".  However like most other accounts, I'm sent a pin to my phone for confirmation when the device or location is different.  Enter the pin and account is logged in as normal.  Verizon needs to add this feature.  It's a real pain to reset the password every time I want to log in to my account and am using my VPN.
That or Airplane Mode on and off.  Only way.
Yep.  In my location, I'm probably looking at 18-24 months before real 5G.  If I ordered a 5G capable device now, it would be almost 2 years old before it did me any good.
I don't know where you live, but my quess is that 5G is not going to be universally available for at least a year if not two.  All the major carriers are launching it in a couple of major metro areas... See more...
I don't know where you live, but my quess is that 5G is not going to be universally available for at least a year if not two.  All the major carriers are launching it in a couple of major metro areas just so they can advertise they have it.  Those of us who live work and travel in more rural areas of the country won't be seeing 5G for awhile. 
If I use the link "https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/" and then "Get it Now", I get a popup message that says one of the devices on my account is not compatible. If ... See more...
If I use the link "https://www.verizonwireless.com/solutions-and-services/call-filter/" and then "Get it Now", I get a popup message that says one of the devices on my account is not compatible. If I try by going to the web page for Add-ons, I can select the free option, however I cannot select the Samsung S10 on line ending 01.  I can select the iPhone on line 00.   If I check the list of supported devices, both the Samsung S10 and the iPhone are supported devices. If I download the app from the Google store to my S10, the only option available is to subscribe for $2.99/month.
Both the phones on my account show as compatible devices (iPhone XS Max and Galaxy S10).  However when I go the the "Get it" page, I get a message that says Sorry, one of the phones on your account i... See more...
Both the phones on my account show as compatible devices (iPhone XS Max and Galaxy S10).  However when I go the the "Get it" page, I get a message that says Sorry, one of the phones on your account is not compatible.  So what's up?
Mine shows service as "Stopped" but nothing re Messsage + seems to be affected.  I don't like the fact that an app is downloaded and automatically gives permissions that I didn't approve.  Verizon de... See more...
Mine shows service as "Stopped" but nothing re Messsage + seems to be affected.  I don't like the fact that an app is downloaded and automatically gives permissions that I didn't approve.  Verizon denies they did it (Talked/Chatted with 3 different people), but it clearly is associated with Message +.  
Showed up this morning on my unlocked S10 on Verizon.  ????
It's not a matter if I like features or not.  As a matter of fact, I don't currenly use any of the features listed and haven't used most of them in the 10+ years as a Verizon customer.  There are ben... See more...
It's not a matter if I like features or not.  As a matter of fact, I don't currenly use any of the features listed and haven't used most of them in the 10+ years as a Verizon customer.  There are benefits and draw backs to all carrier branded/locked phones vs the unlocked counterpart.  Before I spend almost $1,000 on anything, I try to research the pros and cons of all the different models and then select the one that suits my needs the best.  My needs may very well be different than someone else.  Even the carrier selection matters.  Where I live, Verizon does not even have a close 2nd as far as reception.  In many of my daily travels, there are a couple of areas that a competitor far exceeds Verizon's reception.  But, again, I choose what's best for me.
The reason is called "bloatware" that in many cases can not be removed but carriers force it upon us anyway.
I am aware that the following features  Visual Voicemail (VVM) LTE Video Calling Enhanced Address Book VoWiFi (WiFi calling) Family Base Family Locator were not available on unlocked Samsung... See more...
I am aware that the following features  Visual Voicemail (VVM) LTE Video Calling Enhanced Address Book VoWiFi (WiFi calling) Family Base Family Locator were not available on unlocked Samsung S9 phones at least as of Sept 2018.  Will Verizon still make these same features unavailable on the unlocked S10 when it is released?
I don't dispute that.  The issue is that the CSR's have the same responsibility, actually more, to read, use and understand the Customer Service Agreement.  The problem arises in the interpretati... See more...
I don't dispute that.  The issue is that the CSR's have the same responsibility, actually more, to read, use and understand the Customer Service Agreement.  The problem arises in the interpretation of that agreement in a particular circumstance.  Verizon has the responsibility to train their CSR's (chat, phone or in person) to interpret the agreement and apply it appropriately.  Verizon fails when different answers or solutions are furnished by different CSR's and the customer is left out in the cold.  Verizon wrote it, and they should understand it.
Today as an example, there is an offer of $70 off the Canary system ( CAN100USBK).  The fine print says "off the regular price".  That's fine, I understand fine print.  Go to Verizon website t... See more...
Today as an example, there is an offer of $70 off the Canary system ( CAN100USBK).  The fine print says "off the regular price".  That's fine, I understand fine print.  Go to Verizon website to purchase, and it shows the reg ular price is $169.99, currently on sale for $109.99.  Ok, so maybe the promo will save another $10 since $70 off the regular price would be $99.99.  The problem is, a basic internet search shows the exact same model for $72 available in numerous other retailers.  One Up should change it's name to One Down.  Just a warning, nothing is really free.
Has happened a number of times.  I even provided a copy of chat transcript for one instance and was told they were sorry but they couldn't be responsible if someone furnished incorrect informatio... See more...
Has happened a number of times.  I even provided a copy of chat transcript for one instance and was told they were sorry but they couldn't be responsible if someone furnished incorrect information.
Your credit report will have the contact name and phone no.
Florida, Illinois and Missouri but still waiting here in NC?
Except, that Carriers are placing "restrictions" on the plans, whether it be voice, text or data.  Since "without restriction" is a part of the definition of unlimited, it makes the use of the wo... See more...
Except, that Carriers are placing "restrictions" on the plans, whether it be voice, text or data.  Since "without restriction" is a part of the definition of unlimited, it makes the use of the word in any context where there are exceptions or restrictions unacceptable.
According to Merriam Webster, the definition of "Unlimited" is as follows: Definition of unlimited 1 : lacking any controls : unrestricted unlimited access 2 ... See more...
According to Merriam Webster, the definition of "Unlimited" is as follows: Definition of unlimited 1 : lacking any controls : unrestricted unlimited access 2 : boundless, infinite unlimited possibilities 3 : not bounded by exceptions : undefined the unlimited and unconditional surrender of the enemy —Sir Winston Churchill The FCC should come down hard on all of the wireless carriers for using the term "Unlimited" when it is clearly false advertising.