[Removed] For anyone following this thread because they're experiencing the same thing I was told via Chat with customer service that they are e xperiencing technical issues that is causing th... Ver más...
[Removed] For anyone following this thread because they're experiencing the same thing I was told via Chat with customer service that they are e xperiencing technical issues that is causing the some accounts to not reflect the new data allowances for the new cycles and that they do expec the issue to be resolved by today. Customers will not be charged for additional charges relating to the issue. It was also estimated to be fixed within an hour or two of my correspondence. discussion of moderation removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​ Message edited by Verizon Moderator
I'd like to see a screen shot of the My Plan page for the pricing breakdown of the unlimited data plan. When I signed up for the "New Verizon Plan Med 4GB" it was advertized as $50. It wasn't... Ver más...
I'd like to see a screen shot of the My Plan page for the pricing breakdown of the unlimited data plan. When I signed up for the "New Verizon Plan Med 4GB" it was advertized as $50. It wasn't $35 with a $20 line fee and a possible $5 discount. It's $50 and I was charged the line fee on top of that. Interesting that for only (literally) $10 more I can go from 4GB to all the gigabytes.
Yes, i get that. I had 10% of plan data left on my previous billing cycle as of 5:30pm yesterday.
I don't feel like I'm getting anything resolved. I'm simply waiting for Verizon to flip the switch back to on. Personally I feel like this is a scheme to "accidentally charge overages" during... Ver más...
I don't feel like I'm getting anything resolved. I'm simply waiting for Verizon to flip the switch back to on. Personally I feel like this is a scheme to "accidentally charge overages" during a "glitch" that most customers won't even notice - thus padding Verizon's pocket, or force people into switching to the unlimited data plan for "only $80"...plus the $20 line fee on top of that, plus your added features, plus the monthly payment for your "upgraded phone" that's worth a mere fraction of what you paid for it when it's time to trade it in.
[Removed] My issue was; At 5:30pm yesterday I got an SMS from Verizon that I had 10% Data remaining with 0 days left in my billing period. Which means .56GB of data should roll over today ... Ver más...
[Removed] My issue was; At 5:30pm yesterday I got an SMS from Verizon that I had 10% Data remaining with 0 days left in my billing period. Which means .56GB of data should roll over today along with the 4GB of data from the plan I purchased. As of this morning my account shows "0% Data with 30 days remaining" in my billing cycle. So I didn't get the 4GB I paid for, let alone the .56GB carry over. It makes no sense that my billing cycle rolled over and the Data wasn't reset. No sense. I asked my boyfriend to check his account to see if his plan was also showing 0% Data, but his refreshed like it was supposed to. I feel like this is a tactic for Verizon to trick customers into buying more data, or signing up for a more expensive "unlimited" plan. discussing moderation removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message edited by Verizon Moderator
If the billing cycle updated one would think all the features of the account would update at the same time. I will keep checking back and I will keep my Data off until there's a resolution. T... Ver más...
If the billing cycle updated one would think all the features of the account would update at the same time. I will keep checking back and I will keep my Data off until there's a resolution. Thanks for your comment.
I had .56G of data left last night. Got a sms from Verizon that I should upgrade because I only have 10% Data with 0 days left in my billing period. Nice try Verizon, that means .56G of data roll... Ver más...
I had .56G of data left last night. Got a sms from Verizon that I should upgrade because I only have 10% Data with 0 days left in my billing period. Nice try Verizon, that means .56G of data rolls over today. Right? Wrong. Checked my account this morning and now my usage charts says "You have 0% Data with 30 days left in your billing period!" So I didn't even get the 4G I paid for, let alone the 10% remaining!! [Removed] profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service Message edited by Verizon Moderator