Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,244 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

wilcyn92's Posts

Hi - I just bought an iphone 4 off of my sister and I was wondering if I could put my $50 monthly plan on this phone. Thanks!
Hi - I currently have Verizon's $35 prepaid plan. I was hoping to change to their $50 dollar plan. My concern is, if I switch now, do I lose the money that I paid or can I just pay the balanc... See more...
Hi - I currently have Verizon's $35 prepaid plan. I was hoping to change to their $50 dollar plan. My concern is, if I switch now, do I lose the money that I paid or can I just pay the balance somehow? I'm very tight on money and if it means I'd have to pay a while extra month for this month it might change my decision to switch plans just yet. Thanks!
the texts only seem to be allowed to be .1 KB and some are just blank or missing altogether
to clarify, he's not having problems texting other people or my bb, it just seems to be a complication when he tries to text me. Any possible solutions?
resetting did nothing im confused as to why it is just his blackberry and not mine...
Ive determined I only get about 50% of what is sent - things are cut off or missing altogether
actually, we will have to wait and see because it still appears to be glitchy; I'm getting some but things are still getting cut off
This is a prepaid account. No his blackberry is not prepaid.....turns out it did fix on his own after a few hours, no idea why. I actually didnt port a number so thats why I was incredibly confus... See more...
This is a prepaid account. No his blackberry is not prepaid.....turns out it did fix on his own after a few hours, no idea why. I actually didnt port a number so thats why I was incredibly confused. But for some reason or other it seems to be working out
Hi, I bought the samsung gusto yesterday and after putting money on it and everything I found that I could not receive full texts! My boyfriend would send me a long text and only about three word... See more...
Hi, I bought the samsung gusto yesterday and after putting money on it and everything I found that I could not receive full texts! My boyfriend would send me a long text and only about three words or so appear on the phone. There's nothing to scroll of anything. When I received texts about signing up for a My Verizon account, however, the full text came in. Any reason why? His phone is a blackberry and I recieved his texts great on my blackberry, so I don't think its a problem on his end. Thanks!