Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,260 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SWINDLED's Posts

There is no resolution.  Verizon Wireless is a scam.  I was told my prepaid plan would be $70 a month.  After a few months they raised my rate by $7.  They say it's taxes and fees so you will pay... See more...
There is no resolution.  Verizon Wireless is a scam.  I was told my prepaid plan would be $70 a month.  After a few months they raised my rate by $7.  They say it's taxes and fees so you will pay it.  I am definately looking for a different company.
Buyer beware!  Verizon Wireless is a racket.  They tell you your bill will be x amount and then they raise the rate after a few months. 
Verizon Wireless is a racket.  They tell you your bill will be x amount every month and then after a few months they raise it.  They tell you it's taxes and fees but it's just a scam.  They know ... See more...
Verizon Wireless is a racket.  They tell you your bill will be x amount every month and then after a few months they raise it.  They tell you it's taxes and fees but it's just a scam.  They know if they tell you your bill is more because of taxes and fees, you'll pay it.  They lie.  It's plain and simple, they lie to you.  I was told my monthly payment would be $70 a month.  Now they've raised it by $7. 
Just wanted to express my frustration and anger about Verizon prepaid scam.  I have a prepaid plan for $70 a month.  I was told that all I would pay is $70.  Just went online to pay my monthly pa... See more...
Just wanted to express my frustration and anger about Verizon prepaid scam.  I have a prepaid plan for $70 a month.  I was told that all I would pay is $70.  Just went online to pay my monthly payment and they added $7 in taxes and fees.  Why did this just start?  Why now?  Last month my payment was $70.  Verizon wireless is a racket.