Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,717 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Ccsmooth13's Posts

So glad I found this thread! I rarely even have issues with my Galaxy S4  that I have to do research, but since the update, my battery life has been almost nonexistent. 100% at 8 AM, 40% at 11 A... See more...
So glad I found this thread! I rarely even have issues with my Galaxy S4  that I have to do research, but since the update, my battery life has been almost nonexistent. 100% at 8 AM, 40% at 11 AM. (Battery death?) Even the Verizon app says the phone will be dead at 2 PM. I did get rid of that app (and it wasn't easy either! Like frakkin malware!)  Anyway, battery life a little better, but still draining fast. Verizon, why no response to this???
This is crazy!  I cannot get the Live Chat to work, I cannot get through to a live person no matter what numbers on my phone I try.  I called the toll free number that Verizon sent me via text an... See more...
This is crazy!  I cannot get the Live Chat to work, I cannot get through to a live person no matter what numbers on my phone I try.  I called the toll free number that Verizon sent me via text and it will not let me past the recording ("if you have no other questions, please hang up".  Really?  Sigh.  So, I tried to make a payment arrangement but I couldn't do it with a credit card.  Only can do this with a check.  Who uses checks anymore?  Very, very frustrating. 
This is crazy!  I cannot get the Live Chat to work, I cannot get through to a live person no matter what numbers on my phone I try.  I called the toll free number that Verizon sent me via text an... See more...
This is crazy!  I cannot get the Live Chat to work, I cannot get through to a live person no matter what numbers on my phone I try.  I called the toll free number that Verizon sent me via text and it will not let me past the recording ("if you have no other questions, please hang up".  Really?  Sigh.  So, I tried to make a payment arrangement but I couldn't do it with a credit card.  Only can do this with a check.  Who uses checks anymore?  Very, very frustrating.