Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,223 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

bobin704's Posts

I think you are correct. On my Droid X when i plugged it in, i would get 4 choices as to what i was doing, file transfer, charge, etc but don't see that on my new one?
THANK YOU! I tested it via a regular wall plug and it works fine. When connected to a USB to charge, is when i can't shut it off, so i wonder if it's a USB thing?
yeah....already did that as well....but thanks for the suggestion!
I have been using Droids since they have come out and very familiar with them. I recently (three days ago) upgraded to the Razr Maxx HD and went to plug it in to charge (i already powered down) a... See more...
I have been using Droids since they have come out and very familiar with them. I recently (three days ago) upgraded to the Razr Maxx HD and went to plug it in to charge (i already powered down) and when I plug it in to charge, the phone comes back on. I shut it off, while plugged in, and it power off and then turns right back on again. I have tried all combinations and can't get it to STAY OFF while i'm charging. Suggestions? 
OK....im a little confused soI am  hoping to get a few replies here. I have the Samsung Mobile Hotspot that my company pays my monthly bill. If I purchase the Zoom, would I be able to use that in... See more...
OK....im a little confused soI am  hoping to get a few replies here. I have the Samsung Mobile Hotspot that my company pays my monthly bill. If I purchase the Zoom, would I be able to use that intead of getting ANOTHER data plan for the Xoom? Im seeing a lot of confusing replies and just trying to undertand if i can buy the Xoom without another 'data package' since i am already paying for the Hotspot and like the 4G speed. Thanks for reading!        Thanks Bob