Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,927 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

lakingslayer's Posts

Well the lack of appropriate action and accountability is making me do the same. I've been with Verizon/Airtouch since I helped develop the first CDMA phone which launched in 1995. I think I'm do... See more...
Well the lack of appropriate action and accountability is making me do the same. I've been with Verizon/Airtouch since I helped develop the first CDMA phone which launched in 1995. I think I'm done with them and Samsung.
Wife took update.  Battery life is about half of what it used to be after.  No changes other than the OTA.  This should not be.  We have factory reset the device and even ran it with just the sto... See more...
Wife took update.  Battery life is about half of what it used to be after.  No changes other than the OTA.  This should not be.  We have factory reset the device and even ran it with just the stock apps that come with the device.  It still has the same horrible battery life.  Any additional apps do not matter on her device.  We have shut down any data and wifi as well as BT and GPS when not in use and the battery drain is still horrible.  I sure hope Verizon and Samsung are working on a fix for this.  I'm sorry but all the replies from the Verizon staff here are not addressing this issue.  They are just trying to skate the issue instead of taking responsibility for it.  It's not our fault it's theirs. Can anyone tell us if there is a fix in the works from Samsung/Verizon?
I sure hope SS/Verizon get this straitened out.  My wife took the update and has nothing but huge battery issues.  Every update until this one has never changed the batter drain that we could not... See more...
I sure hope SS/Verizon get this straitened out.  My wife took the update and has nothing but huge battery issues.  Every update until this one has never changed the batter drain that we could notice and we've had this device since it was released.  I hate it when the Verizon replies on here say go to the section on how to extend your battery life.  That does nothing for this issue.  I've refused the update so far but it's a royal (removed) to do so.  I've been with Airtouch/Verizon since 1995 and after they way they are treating their customers I'm ready to go back to a string and a can.  I'd call that progress. Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service. Message was edited by: Admin Moderator