Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,890 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

CATCRAW's Posts

Link for Microsoft Your Phone app.  Take a look and see if it will work for you as an alternative to Message+ that is not currently working.  So far I am liking it.   https://www.microsoft.com/en-u... See more...
Link for Microsoft Your Phone app.  Take a look and see if it will work for you as an alternative to Message+ that is not currently working.  So far I am liking it.   https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/p/your-phone/9nmpj99vjbwv?activetab=pivot:overviewtab
Yes there is an alternative and if you are current on Windows 10 it is already on your computer.  It is called YOUR PHONE.  it was simple to set up and it works perfectly syncing my text messages and... See more...
Yes there is an alternative and if you are current on Windows 10 it is already on your computer.  It is called YOUR PHONE.  it was simple to set up and it works perfectly syncing my text messages and photos from my phone.  Everything is sync'd, my phone, tablet and PC!!!  Only thing is, if you want to delete a text you must do it from the phone - which is not a big deal to me. Thank DarnDean for suggesting this alternative.
I think we are all just frustrated with the repetitive information that Verizon responses are asking for.  It is very CLEAR that we ALL have the exact same issue.  Verizon Messages+ no longer syncs w... See more...
I think we are all just frustrated with the repetitive information that Verizon responses are asking for.  It is very CLEAR that we ALL have the exact same issue.  Verizon Messages+ no longer syncs with the Windows 10 app on our PC's.  It appears we can all send a text from our PC and it show on our Phones.  BUT we do not receive any text messages on our PC that appear on our phones.  The SYNC from Phone to PC is broken.  I spent over an hour with Verizon support and we tried everything and it made no difference.  It appears that everyone on this conversation have tried all the same steps that Verizon asked of us.  The problem in on Verizons end and it doesn't help when each new Verizon person signs on here acting like it is the first they have heard of the issue.  PLEASE take this conversation to your engineers - we have provided everything they should need to fix the problem.
Thank you DarnDean......I just set up the Your Phone app and it works like a charm.........thank you thank you!
Just another piece of information in case Verizon is monitoring this conversation. I can receive messages on my PC from another phone and number that is on my account. Those seem to sync fine. Just te... See more...
Just another piece of information in case Verizon is monitoring this conversation. I can receive messages on my PC from another phone and number that is on my account. Those seem to sync fine. Just texts from numbers outside of my account do not sync.
I will also add, that all of the conversations that show on my phone do not show up on my PC.  Only 1 persons conversation sync'd in full.  New texts seem to be coming through so far.
It appears that overnight something happened, because this morning my text messages are once agan syncing to my Win 10 PC.  I did a few tests and so far they are syncing.  My PC Messages version is s... See more...
It appears that overnight something happened, because this morning my text messages are once agan syncing to my Win 10 PC.  I did a few tests and so far they are syncing.  My PC Messages version is still 2.0.2.0.  Let's hope it continues to work.
I ran some tests as well and reinstalled and still no sync to PC.  I also looked on Verizon Web Texts and my text messages do not show up there either.  The only devices that sync are my android phon... See more...
I ran some tests as well and reinstalled and still no sync to PC.  I also looked on Verizon Web Texts and my text messages do not show up there either.  The only devices that sync are my android phone and tablet.
I cannot see that it is fixed.  My texts still do not sync to my Win 10 PC.
I have the same issue that started last Thursday.  I spent an hour with Verizon yesterday and she documented everything and everything I had tried, to the engineers.  She felt it was an issue with th... See more...
I have the same issue that started last Thursday.  I spent an hour with Verizon yesterday and she documented everything and everything I had tried, to the engineers.  She felt it was an issue with the Messages app that most likey happened when they did an upgrade to the app.  So maybe in a few days it will be fixed.  Hopefullly!
I am using Tablet Talk on my tablet and cannot send MMS messages.  It says to enter the Phones MMS settings but my phone has nothing in the APN settings other than a name VZWINTERNET.  But everyt... See more...
I am using Tablet Talk on my tablet and cannot send MMS messages.  It says to enter the Phones MMS settings but my phone has nothing in the APN settings other than a name VZWINTERNET.  But everything is greyed out and I cannot even add a new APN....Should there be settings on the APN???
Received yesterday and no issues.  None of the issues listed by some.