Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,340 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

MikeRay33's Posts

HI SuzyQ. Thank you so much for the information. Another question. He has not actually gotten another phone/plan yet. How do i go about the AOL you spoke of, and will it cost him a deposit? I gu... See more...
HI SuzyQ. Thank you so much for the information. Another question. He has not actually gotten another phone/plan yet. How do i go about the AOL you spoke of, and will it cost him a deposit? I guess im not sure how that works. If its like starting a new plan, being a recent college grad he hasn't had any reason to have credit, we have always provided for him, so his credit history is limited to non-existent. Any idea how that will factor in? Thanks again..Mike
Yes it does, thank you so much...
Ok, so here's the deal. My son is leaving home and has gotten his own phone plane. Clearly I don't need an additional phone to pay for every month. The contract end date on his line isn't until n... See more...
Ok, so here's the deal. My son is leaving home and has gotten his own phone plane. Clearly I don't need an additional phone to pay for every month. The contract end date on his line isn't until next Sept. How do I terminate his line, leave mine and my wife's line, and what is it going to cost me to do this? I can't even find anywhere on My Verison that shows me what my contract is all about and what the ETF's might be...Any help would be very much appreciated. Thanks...Mike