Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,191 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

smb0404's Posts

i did downgrade to v5.0.0.866 and nothing changed.  i am wondering if the web site changed the format of the video's.
i have a 8530 and recently i am getting messages, such as "the item you selected cannot be displayed.  Do you wish to save the item?"" and when i try and save it  i get this message unsupported m... See more...
i have a 8530 and recently i am getting messages, such as "the item you selected cannot be displayed.  Do you wish to save the item?"" and when i try and save it  i get this message unsupported media type: application/octet-stream"  and I am getting this error HTTP Error: 413: Request entity too large. any thoughts???
Thanks Doc. My error, i have the Curve 8530   I did as you suggested, downloaded prevision version.  The Blackberry Desktop Software shows  the device software version being 5.0.0.973.  whe... See more...
Thanks Doc. My error, i have the Curve 8530   I did as you suggested, downloaded prevision version.  The Blackberry Desktop Software shows  the device software version being 5.0.0.973.  when you go to the "?" , "support Resources" , Installed Blackberry Device Software , it show v5.0.0.886 (platform 4.2.0.397). On the phone itself it show v5.0.0.973 platform 4.2.0.422 i synch, but the version doesn't change.   how do i force the 5.0.0.866 version to my phone    
after i undate by level to v5.0.0.973 i am receiving the error HTTP Error 413: Request entity too large when i try an open a mp4 video. i am receiving this error on videos that i was able to vie... See more...
after i undate by level to v5.0.0.973 i am receiving the error HTTP Error 413: Request entity too large when i try an open a mp4 video. i am receiving this error on videos that i was able to view before.  ALSO, since the update, i can not view mp4 video, but given the open to save to view.   how can these two issue to resolved