Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,330 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sb1130's Posts

Factory reset worked. The phone is using 3G and 4G now and I have it pretty much set up again. I didn't want to have to do it, but it did work. Thanks
My Verizon S4 is now on 4.3. I can connect to WiFi, sent msg and make calls but I can not get wireless 4g, 3g or 1x data! Interestingly if I do a software update/check for updates I can see the ... See more...
My Verizon S4 is now on 4.3. I can connect to WiFi, sent msg and make calls but I can not get wireless 4g, 3g or 1x data! Interestingly if I do a software update/check for updates I can see the 4G or 3G icon come on and the phone successfully connect to mobile data to determine I am up to date. It then drops data and I have no mobile data. I can connect to wifi but I usually have to toggle wifi on then off then on. This is also a new issue but isn't a deal breaker like this! I have done a battery pull restart, I have wiped the Android cache. Verizon gave me a new sim and that didn't work. Their next step is a factory reset. Does anyone else have any ideas?