Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,059 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

weirdmom's Posts

that's what i was afraid of. thanks so much. i know a few places to start but any suggestions so i don't miss anything. in this day and age i am so apprehensive about things. how in the world did... See more...
that's what i was afraid of. thanks so much. i know a few places to start but any suggestions so i don't miss anything. in this day and age i am so apprehensive about things. how in the world did i fall for such a ridiculously stupid scam??!!
I fell for text saying i won $50 bonus from verizon at www.yourverizonbonus.com.  Looked exactly like Verizon. I logged in, I can't believe it myself! Used login name, password AND last 4 of soci... See more...
I fell for text saying i won $50 bonus from verizon at www.yourverizonbonus.com.  Looked exactly like Verizon. I logged in, I can't believe it myself! Used login name, password AND last 4 of social. I as so over the top with worry I don't know what to do now.  ANY help would be greatly appreciated. I smell fraud and identity theft in my future. Please, Please help me.