Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,008 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

kwininger's Posts

It's just in my complex.  I've talked to other people who live here and they say the same thing.  There is little to no Verizon service in this area.  I could literal drive down the block and the... See more...
It's just in my complex.  I've talked to other people who live here and they say the same thing.  There is little to no Verizon service in this area.  I could literal drive down the block and there's more signal than there is here.  I'm not sure what the problem is.
I just moved into a new condo complex ( Bristol CT right near ESPN) and I have little to no signal!!! it's very frustrating  I've always had excellent service with verizon but if this continues a... See more...
I just moved into a new condo complex ( Bristol CT right near ESPN) and I have little to no signal!!! it's very frustrating  I've always had excellent service with verizon but if this continues and doesn't get fixed  I'm going to switch to AT&T which has better connection.  Can anyone help???