Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 3,638 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

customer2013's Posts

Yes, I had a dead phone now as well and it keeps vibrating and it rings when there is a call. The new lollipop is buggy and never should have been released. Sometimes it can be fixed using their ... See more...
Yes, I had a dead phone now as well and it keeps vibrating and it rings when there is a call. The new lollipop is buggy and never should have been released. Sometimes it can be fixed using their software tool which only works if you have full access to your phone from a computer. I tried but I could not get full access and I even took it to Samsung and they could not get into it. Bottomline for me was hours wasted and 6 days to get a phone because they couldn't even get my replacement phone shipped like they said they would. They claimed "shipping precess malfunction". They will not allow store to give out replacements so they apparently do not give one sxxx about customer satisfaction. I have been a loyal customer for years but now I believe it is time to leave the Verizon and try another carrier.
This question is Not Answered.(Mark as assumed answered)    Sorry for reposting but I had version numbers wrong before. Does anyone know when Verizon will release Android 4.2 and will... See more...
This question is Not Answered.(Mark as assumed answered)    Sorry for reposting but I had version numbers wrong before. Does anyone know when Verizon will release Android 4.2 and will this really fix the Audio problem? see link http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/01/15/google-confirms-a2dp-audio-streaming-fix-for-the-next-release/  Prior to this release of software I had no problems using my Bluetooth connection between my Samsung S3 and Nissan Hands free built in hardware. Verizon forced this upgrade and will not let me go back to the previous working version so I am stuck. I do not want to spend another $90 for an add on device as Verizon suggested
Sorry for version numbers listed I meant to say 4.1.1 and 4.2 not 2.1 and 2.2.
Does anyone know when Verizon will release Android 2.2 and will this really fix the Audio problem? see link http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/01/15/google-confirms-a2dp-audio-streaming-fix-for-th... See more...
Does anyone know when Verizon will release Android 2.2 and will this really fix the Audio problem? see link http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/01/15/google-confirms-a2dp-audio-streaming-fix-for-the-next-release/  Prior to this release of software I had no problems using my Bluetooth connection between my Samsung S3 and Nissan Hands free built in hardware. Verizon forced this upgrade and will not let me go back to the previous working version so I am stuck. I do not want to spend another $90 for an add on device as Verizon suggested.