Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,762 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Poptart911's Posts

I was having problems sending SMS, and was always getting can't send. I turned off text message backup in settings, and now it works fine. Anyone know why turning on backup breaks SMS?
Here's my unofficial steps for your best chance of success. Turn off the power. Don't try to power on. Remove the battery and other accessories if possible. If the phone is meant to be user-d... See more...
Here's my unofficial steps for your best chance of success. Turn off the power. Don't try to power on. Remove the battery and other accessories if possible. If the phone is meant to be user-disassembled, do so as far as you are comfortable. (8x's battery doesn't come out, and the 8x doesn't come apart) Use a hair dryer on low for a few minutes. This will help evaporate some water. Put some rice in a ziptop bag or other container. Long grain rice works best. Leave the phone in the unzipped bag for three days. Don't try to power on until the time has passed. Reassemble the phone and see if it worked! Good luck!