Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,157 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

rockybear's Posts

I was a Verizon customer and was transferred overseas for work.  I had Verizon unlock my phone before I traveled and then about a month after I moved my contract with Verizon ended.  I have had n... See more...
I was a Verizon customer and was transferred overseas for work.  I had Verizon unlock my phone before I traveled and then about a month after I moved my contract with Verizon ended.  I have had no problems using the local overseas sim card.  My question is, when I return to the States for vacation or holidays, are there any options for any sort of pre-paid SIM cards that will work in this phone.  It doesn't appear that Verizon offers them and from what I have read on these forums, a T-mobile or AT&T Sim card won't work, even though my phone is unlocked and out of the contract.  Is that correct?  Has anyone had any success with another US sim card?  Thanks!!