Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,405 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

pistashell's Posts

I've tried for over an hour to get a hold of a human to discuss my prepaid problem. It was explained to me that 50 bucks buys me 300 minutes and unlimited texts, and for January it did. I paid 40... See more...
I've tried for over an hour to get a hold of a human to discuss my prepaid problem. It was explained to me that 50 bucks buys me 300 minutes and unlimited texts, and for January it did. I paid 40 bucks and got a 10 dollar credit early February. I has been a week and you're asking for more money and shut off my phone. Every number I dial for you sends me to a computer that tells me to send you money. So from the bottom of my heart, fuck you I'm taking my money elsewhere.                                                                                                                                                 sincerely                                                                                                                                          Your potential contract customer                                                                  p.s. enjoy the $240 bucks you swindled me out of.