i have three phones on our family account. my contract is up on one phone i want to remove this number from the account. Verizon has options for every other thing in the world,all i want to do i... Ver más...
i have three phones on our family account. my contract is up on one phone i want to remove this number from the account. Verizon has options for every other thing in the world,all i want to do is remove this phone!!! live chat is unavailable/busy. and let me AGAIN complain about this method of resolving customer issues. Verizon just does whatever it wants.
""You can argue here to your hearts desire, but ...you aren't going to get the result you want."                     (...like some decent costumer service??) " Their ball, their rules ..... Ver más...
""You can argue here to your hearts desire, but ...you aren't going to get the result you want."                    (...like some decent costumer service??) " Their ball, their rules ....you''ll just have to live with it. "" well that's just my point!! what kind of customer service is that? it should be obvious reading the posts on this forum that customers are not satisfied with Verizon and this is one of the major reasons. it easy to upgrade online or buy something from them online. but  to change your plan <because you cannot afford it> you have to go in to the store?? or wait on hold and endure sales pitches you don't want? Their policies prove they don't care about their customers only pushing services on them they don't want. so they lose customers. customer service motto is "my way or the highway?"   really?!?
... your reason you need to have a voice conversation is to review all the disclaimers? ... seriously, no one understands all that anyway. i just want my service changed. why are there representa... Ver más...
... your reason you need to have a voice conversation is to review all the disclaimers? ... seriously, no one understands all that anyway. i just want my service changed. why are there representatives monitoring this forum but you can't get anyone to email, chat or make changes to their plan on your web site?
i have three phones on my plan. i want one of them removed. in fact, i haven't used the phone in three months and when you call it you get a "not in service" message. but the phone i still li... Ver más...
i have three phones on my plan. i want one of them removed. in fact, i haven't used the phone in three months and when you call it you get a "not in service" message. but the phone i still listed on my bill and I am still paying the (ludicrous) surcharges and taxes and line fees. there is absolutely no reason why i shouldn't be able to change my plan online, without talking ot anyone. there are hundreds of complaints about your lack of email. there are hundreds of complaints about customer service chat and customer service in general. look it up. this is simple 1) i want one of my phones removed from my plan (3-1=2) 2) i want to know how much it will cost for the two remaining phones. 3)i want to be able to contact a customer service rep through email 4) i want to be able to look at the different plan options online and be able to change them online. 5)really nice of you to offer help but ... on twitter? really??? facebook too? no thanks. why don't you just have the availability on your website to change plans and offer email customer support?
"this site is for sure monitored by Verizon people , and they will ignore any issue or confrontation that will not result in additional Revenue for Verizon ...." i'm glad I'm not the only one wh... Ver más...
"this site is for sure monitored by Verizon people , and they will ignore any issue or confrontation that will not result in additional Revenue for Verizon ...." i'm glad I'm not the only one who feels this way. it is ridiculous that they can't offer a service, a customer service option, that obviously everyone wants. " You cannot contact Verizon by e-mail and that most likely will not change.  So stop complaining about something you have no control over. If you REALLY want your issue resolved, use an option that is available. "...seriously? so if all your customers demand something and you refuse to make it available, its the customer who is wrong? this forum proves that Verizon doesn't care about its customers. We are left to complain about their service to each other. There ARE definitely reading these posts when they could be actually helping people instead. I guess they want everyone to realize that not having a phone attached to you at all times is not the end of the world.
Since I cannot email this question (there is no email option) and the Chat option never works I am asking these questions here. I thought I would be able to change my plan simply, since there ... Ver más...
Since I cannot email this question (there is no email option) and the Chat option never works I am asking these questions here. I thought I would be able to change my plan simply, since there is a "change your plan" page, but the only option they offer is to add more service for a more expensive plan. I want to 1.)   take one of my phones off of my plan. I currently have 3 phones on a plan but I want to remove one. This option is not available, or I couldn't find it. 2.)  I want to swap numbers with two of the phones. The phone/number I want to take off the plan is in better shape than one of the other phones. So I want to remove the phone but keep using that phone with one of the other numbers. I don't want to speak to a customer service rep and have them try to sell me anything or upgrade anything or sell me insurance or whatever. I have been trying to access chat all day but there's no agents available. I notice there's other posts on here with the same complaint. and of course there's no email, even though many other customers have complained about that too.
Everyone is being so helpful to each other but my original complaint still stands. One cannot contact Verizon by e-mail, and it should be obvious that many Verizon customers want this optio... Ver más...
Everyone is being so helpful to each other but my original complaint still stands. One cannot contact Verizon by e-mail, and it should be obvious that many Verizon customers want this option. It is a mystery, and I am really interested now in Why, that Verizon doesn't have a customer service email. my personal reasons: 1)   I may have time to go over my bills only at odd hours, I'm not interested in talking on the phone or being on hold. 2)   If I do have a problem dealing with a large entity ( ie. the bank, the cable company, etc.) an email is useful because I can state specifics; dates, account numbers, etc. and get to the point without having to suffer a customer service script where they have to apologize that I'm having trouble, or try to sell me something. I do appreciate real people customer service when it is warranted. And I do appreciate a real person answering an email and addressing a real problem when I have one. I think THAT is real customer service. and I think a customer forum in general is a very odd thing when you do not have email access to customer service ( ? ) Unless this forum is monitored by people working for Verizon... In which case those people should be paid to answer customer's emails instead. It is very obvious by the number of posts complaining about this situation that if they cared about what their customers wanted, they would change it. Obviously someone is reading these posts since Ronnie F's personal info was removed. Too bad they couldn't just answer the posted question and resolve the issue 
sorry, you were right. the TOTAL for all three phones was $45 to reconnect, I still think it's too much.    and I'm surprised no one is trying to sell you anything when you call because EVERY ti... Ver más...
sorry, you were right. the TOTAL for all three phones was $45 to reconnect, I still think it's too much.   and I'm surprised no one is trying to sell you anything when you call because EVERY time I have spoken to anyone they ask me if I want to hear about a more expensive plan or service or something, even today when I clearly wanted to remove services and save money...and You can't argue that they're not charging exorbitantly for the phones & upgrades considering they're manufactured by child labor in Korea. No one NEEDS a drawer full of old phones and constant "upgrades", yet every time I go near Verizon they're pushing me to "upgrade" and BUY MORE, cuz they're not overcharging enough already. My original complaint still stands: What If I want to communicate online like everyone else? You can easily add services, buy more stuff, and upgrade your phone online but you cannot contact anyone about your service, remove services or apps or make a complaint. I removed my insurance online but there it is on my bill again! I'm sure if I wanted to ADD something there would be no problem there...   ...and the fact that the plan I signed up for was $100 a month and yet I am now paying $151 . $51 in fees & tax on top of $100 service? THAT is outrageous. I know those fees and taxes have gone up incrementally since I signed up, charges I didn't notice were increasing until they now make up 1/3 of my total bill. I would like someone to explain that but I can't contact anyone who can.
Thank you, I know your response is perfectly reasonable. However, I am still majorly annoyed that you cannot contact Verizon by email online except through social networks, and so are many many ... Ver más...
Thank you, I know your response is perfectly reasonable. However, I am still majorly annoyed that you cannot contact Verizon by email online except through social networks, and so are many many other people angry and frustrated about this from reading their posts. The "contact us" button does nothing but connect you to a sales person, or lead you down a maze of other unhelpful options.. ...and if they can connect you to someone who can sell you or upgrade you or find some other way to bleed more money out of you then they should be able to connect you to someone who can help pare down your bill. A lot of people are having money issues these days and ridiculous charges and fees that we have no power to stop is one of the reasons. I still say that Asurion is a scam, the list price for the phones are ridiculous considering how long they last and I'm expected to "upgrade" every year, the fact that I'm paying one half again as much in taxes and fees on top of my phone service is highway robbery. Originally my service was supposed to be $100, but that ended up being $109, which is now $118 for some reason, which turns out to be $151 with taxes and fees, plus $8+ for insurance. and If I can't pay the bill we're charge $45 re-connection fee PER PHONE!!! for what? and what can I do about it? Verizon basically has a monopoly, so If you want a phone and be a social human, this is it, and Verizon doesn't care. they add a new charge or tax every month and there's nothing I can do but cancel my service. I DID find an email option at the Verizon Residential site that includes questions for wireless. They will probably take this away soon too so hurry up and use it if you think it will do you any good.
How can you reach customer service by email or chat? on Chat was only the sales dept. trying to sell me more stuff. I wanted to ask questions about why I was being billed certain charges and she ... Ver más...
How can you reach customer service by email or chat? on Chat was only the sales dept. trying to sell me more stuff. I wanted to ask questions about why I was being billed certain charges and she couldn't help me. There is no way to email or chat w a customer service rep. They have put up a wall so you can't complain about their fees but they give you EASY access if you want to BUY something or upgrade (and pay them more $). My plan is $109 but somehow I am being charged $118 every month plus another $29 in taxes, fees, and misc. charges and I end up paying over $150 monthly including "administrative fee", "gross receipts" charge, plus all the taxes...just nonsense. I never understood WHY Verizon is charging me for their services and an extra charge for their fees? Plus Asurion is a total scam. Why am I paying all this money to have my phone insured? Where is the warranty? Why doesn't it cover the phone not working the way its supposed to and I have to buy insurance?? I am trying to have their "insurance" taken off my phone plus a subscription to an app I took off my plan but am still being charged for, but I can't talk to a CUSTOMER SERVICE PERSON., ALL I can do is talk to a forum of fellow unhappy customers or chat with a sales rep.           THANKS FOR NOTHING VERIZON.