Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,906 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sillysj7's Posts

I am having problems with voice and data.  My nephew has the iPhone 4s and has the same issues in this area.  It used to be much better and lately our service has been terrible.  I have been unab... See more...
I am having problems with voice and data.  My nephew has the iPhone 4s and has the same issues in this area.  It used to be much better and lately our service has been terrible.  I have been unable, on several occassions, to send pictures through text, or post status updates to facebook, etc.  Sometimes in while using a Wifi connection.  Something is not right. Thank you
I live in the 48661 area code.  I knew service at my home would not be very well, but lately the service in town and surrounding areas where service was moderate to excellent now stinks as well. ... See more...
I live in the 48661 area code.  I knew service at my home would not be very well, but lately the service in town and surrounding areas where service was moderate to excellent now stinks as well.  I switched to Verizon Wireless because my previous carrier had virtually no service in the area.  Can someone tell me if it's my iPhone 4 or if its across the board?  I have powered my phone off, etc.