Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 4,680 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

awh13's Posts

I've had my phone for about 6 months and I have made sure to be very careful with it. It hasn't suffered any physical damage, however, I was out in the rain once with it in my pocket and I believ... See more...
I've had my phone for about 6 months and I have made sure to be very careful with it. It hasn't suffered any physical damage, however, I was out in the rain once with it in my pocket and I believe the moisture sticker changed color on the battery... That happened a long time ago and I never noticed any damage come from that incident. Would that void my warranty?
Recently my Charge's power button decided to stop working and I had to download an app to convert the volume button into the power button however I've encountered another problem... My phone died... See more...
Recently my Charge's power button decided to stop working and I had to download an app to convert the volume button into the power button however I've encountered another problem... My phone died. So I was wondering if anyone knew any way to power on the phone without the power button and if they had any better alternative then the volume button replacement? Thanks!