Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,604 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

felishiarae's Posts

I've started to have problems with the phone a while ago but it's just been getting worse. I would like to sell it but now it won't turn on so that I can get all my contacts off of it. It's start... See more...
I've started to have problems with the phone a while ago but it's just been getting worse. I would like to sell it but now it won't turn on so that I can get all my contacts off of it. It's started to do that a while ago but I would just take out the battery and then it would turn on but it would take such a long time to actually get to the screen! But now it won't turn on. It popped up different options to do a reboot so I did the factory reset thinking that, that might help but it didn't. I've tried charging it but it won't charge at all. I've seen that a lot of people have been having this problem but I haven't really seen a solution. People suggest charging it, doing a reset but it's not allowing me to do either of those. If I have to go to the store in order to get this over with then I will, but if there is anything that I can do at home I would like to do that.