Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,102 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

EdJKowalczyk's Posts

My issue is that BEFORE I made the decision to install Home Fusion, I was told by Verizon that my address is in an optimal location; less than a mile from the tower. Indeed, the Cantenna consis... See more...
My issue is that BEFORE I made the decision to install Home Fusion, I was told by Verizon that my address is in an optimal location; less than a mile from the tower. Indeed, the Cantenna consistently shows a very strong signal, and I show 5 bars on my cell phone. So reception is not the issue. In addition, I realize that satellite also has it's problems , but it's also HALF the price of Home Fusion. I currently pay $120/mo for just Home Fusion, in addition to my cell phone charges. When speaking about the inability to update Windows, I'm taking about updating from Windows 8, to 8.1, a 3.6 gb download. I received errors every time with each of my three computers, but no issues at all updating with my wireless AT&T Hotspot. This is a huge waste of data. Also, spending over an hour on just one of several calls to address this issue, and having no action taken is to me unacceptable. It was also never explained to me that my monthly bill may include data charges that were not included in the previous month's bill. It seems Verizon cannot even compile the correct data usage by the time by bill is issued: and that undermines the customer's ability to avoid data overages. I feel that if Verizon informs me that it has committed itself to resolving the connectivity issue, I expect them to follow through. I have been a customer of Verizon since the first day they opened for business, and I can say with confidence that they are not the company they used to be.
As a Verizon customer for 16 years, I plan to cancel my Home Fusion as well as change carriers for my cellphone line in the near future, regardless of the ETF.  The issues: 1. frequent, multiple ... See more...
As a Verizon customer for 16 years, I plan to cancel my Home Fusion as well as change carriers for my cellphone line in the near future, regardless of the ETF.  The issues: 1. frequent, multiple daily disconnects that interrupt service and make simply checking email impossible. 2. Failed downloads that cause much wasted data; unable to even update Windows, OR my Verizon smartphone on Home Fusion without getting an error. 3. Data overages that seem impossible; monthly data count goes up and up even with the router disconnected.  4. Erroneous billing; When I called customer service regarding an overage on my bill, they informed me that I went over my allowance because they did not correctly count the data from the PREVIOUS month, and that it was now being added to my current bill. (WHAT???)  5. Inadequate & unresponsive customer service-Numerous calls to Verizon have not solved the problem.  On one call the rep spent over an hour creating a trouble ticket for my case and said I should have an answer in 3-7 days.  It's been over a month and I still haven't heard a word. The internet is full of complaints about Verizon's Home Fusion service...I wish I would have read them before I signed up.