Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,651 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Intocable's Posts

(deleted post to comply with ...off topic) Message was edited by:  Verizon Moderator
no you wont lose your unlimited data. nothing on your plan will change. just buy it from him the walk to a verizon store and ask for a sim card.
her husband will not be a happy camper.
go on swappa lots of affordable phones there.
as long the phone is verizon compliant everything should be ok.
the best data habit is to keep unlimited data at all cost and avoid the share everything ripoff
you arent the first that have been lied to and deceived in order to give up unlimited. read these boards. there is a deception campaign going on by verizon wireless to try every trick in the book... See more...
you arent the first that have been lied to and deceived in order to give up unlimited. read these boards. there is a deception campaign going on by verizon wireless to try every trick in the book in order to put people on share everything. they will lie to you. they will give you false information and deceive you in order to make a buck. budone and alsaluki are 2 verizon apologist so dont take their trolling answers seriously. just read their posting history and youll get what im saying. so now that you have been ripped off..what you gonna do? are you gonna talk the talk or walk the walk?
the widget doesnt update automatically i hope you know that. you have to click the widget so it can update itself. i know stupid right. well its verizon we are dealing with here. btw never again ... See more...
the widget doesnt update automatically i hope you know that. you have to click the widget so it can update itself. i know stupid right. well its verizon we are dealing with here. btw never again use the wording "UPGRADING" TO A SHARE EVERYTHING PLAN . ONCE YOU MOCE TO SHARE EVERYTHING ..ITS CONSIDERED A "DOWNGRADE"
what are you doing here????????????? call customer service. verizon is using missinformation, misscommunication, lies, deceit to get everyone on the share everything scam.
so what are you going to do? are you going to speak with your wallet or be one of the many who come here crying after signing a 2 year deal where they will have to pay 50 dollars for 1GB.
verizons employees make a hefty commission taking people off unlimited plans. none of them are your friends. it amazes when people come here and feel deceived or lied to by verizon. sales people... See more...
verizons employees make a hefty commission taking people off unlimited plans. none of them are your friends. it amazes when people come here and feel deceived or lied to by verizon. sales people are not your friend you shouldnt trust them. you shouldnt ask them anything about anything. you do your research online and make up your mind THEN AND ONLY THEN HEAD TO THE VERIZON STORE.
you get what you pay for. i (deleted to comply with VZW Community ToS) and debloat all my phones. you have to be insane to use a stock android phone on verizon. the phones are usually lightning f... See more...
you get what you pay for. i (deleted to comply with VZW Community ToS) and debloat all my phones. you have to be insane to use a stock android phone on verizon. the phones are usually lightning fast off the factory ..when the manufacturer and verizon gets done installing their crapbloatware phones are sold barely able to handle 3 app running at once. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
go to playstore and download foxfi
go to sprint or tmobile and shop around. you guys may be able to get new phones from them for free with a new 2 year contract and use the money you have to upgrade your verizon phones to pay the ... See more...
go to sprint or tmobile and shop around. you guys may be able to get new phones from them for free with a new 2 year contract and use the money you have to upgrade your verizon phones to pay the ETF,  and stick it to big red.
SHARE EVERYTHING folks are gonna get screwed
do a chargeback. take it with your credit card company.
Brian68 wrote: budone wrote: AT&t's Share Everything Plan revealed http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/12/07/18/att_shared_data_plans_launching_late_august_starting_at_45_per_... See more...
Brian68 wrote: budone wrote: AT&t's Share Everything Plan revealed http://www.appleinsider.com/articles/12/07/18/att_shared_data_plans_launching_late_august_starting_at_45_per_smartphone.html And they pretty much suck compared to Verizon. So haters please leave and go with at&t.      lol well why am i not surprised these 2 companies are working behind the scenes to infalte the market value of wireless service.  where the hell is our bought and paid for government.
buy your phone on swappa . dont use their subsidized upgrade looks whats coming. it will make your neck hair freeze. http://stopthecap.com/2012/07/17/verizon-ceo-ponders-killing-off-rural-pho... See more...
buy your phone on swappa . dont use their subsidized upgrade looks whats coming. it will make your neck hair freeze. http://stopthecap.com/2012/07/17/verizon-ceo-ponders-killing-off-rural-phonebroadband-service-rake-in-wireless-profits/
a smarthphone will raise your monthly bill. you will have to choose  2GB  FOR 30 DOLLARS A MONTH of data since you are a current customers. NEW CUSTOMERS will get it >Post edited to comply wit... See more...
a smarthphone will raise your monthly bill. you will have to choose  2GB  FOR 30 DOLLARS A MONTH of data since you are a current customers. NEW CUSTOMERS will get it >Post edited to comply with VZW ToS< since they have no choice but to be forced to share everything plan($40 per smarthphone+50 for 1GB of data OUCH!!! . im curious to see verizons quarter 3 numbers. THEY WILL BE ATROCIOUS. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
i love hearing stories like these. it reminds me how bad parenting is in this country.