Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,344 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Intocable's Posts

get used to it... its gonna get alot worse.
with jellybean it is now a global phone. however im afraid you will only get 2G EDGE DATA. NO 3G OVERSEAS. i tried with claro and orange in dominican republic.
call customer service.
the 20% discount applies only to the data plan(4gb for 70 dollars) so you will pay 40+ 56(70 minus 20%) = 96 plus taxes and fees. the new share everything plan is a rip off. i still dont under... See more...
the 20% discount applies only to the data plan(4gb for 70 dollars) so you will pay 40+ 56(70 minus 20%) = 96 plus taxes and fees. the new share everything plan is a rip off. i still dont understand how people fall for it.
yea that is a big load of ****. how can they charge you that amount and not even give you a chance for you to send that one back. so they are basically forcing you to buy a phone from them ins... See more...
yea that is a big load of ****. how can they charge you that amount and not even give you a chance for you to send that one back. so they are basically forcing you to buy a phone from them instead of going the ebay way or insurance claim it. cancel their ***. good for you!  this is the kind of stuff that push people towards insurance fraud. <Post edited for language per the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service.> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
move along folks ..nothing to see here! and thanks for showing the average joe the trick a select few know
u can pursue arbitration but to be honest for 90 dollars is not worth it. to be honest you should put the insurance again on the phone and make the claim after 2 weeks
i live in the bronx and i get full 4GLTE serivice here. however i work in 34th street and the 4g is terrible in midtown manhattan. sometime it wont pick 4g at all and stay stuck in 3g until i get... See more...
i live in the bronx and i get full 4GLTE serivice here. however i work in 34th street and the 4g is terrible in midtown manhattan. sometime it wont pick 4g at all and stay stuck in 3g until i get in the bronx then its 4g full string again. it happens everyday. if you live in mid-down town manhattan avoid verizon like the plague.
you must have a data plan if you have a smartphone on verizon.
ARBITRATION GOOGLE IT. the only way to get verizon to act.
sp they shipped you a used nexus and took your old thunderbolt. and now they are charging you 300 bucks for the used nexus plus they get to keep your thunderbolt?????this is borderline highway ro... See more...
sp they shipped you a used nexus and took your old thunderbolt. and now they are charging you 300 bucks for the used nexus plus they get to keep your thunderbolt?????this is borderline highway robbery. i would call back and demand your old phone back. dont dare put a flip phone on your account because the unlimited data plan will be taken off and you will spend hours on the phone trying to get it back.
WELL OPERA MINI BROWSER CAN HELP YOU. check it out .at appstore
John Getzke wrote: Leaving your device attached to a power cable will not consume any data.  Sounds like something was taken out of context or the CS rep did not understand what you were ... See more...
John Getzke wrote: Leaving your device attached to a power cable will not consume any data.  Sounds like something was taken out of context or the CS rep did not understand what you were asking them.  Power is power, wireless data is something completely different. That being said, leaving the device powered on all the time is not a good habit to have either.  Its much safer to power on/off your mobile device when you need to use it and only for that period of time.  That way you minimize the risk of your devices chatting on the network while you are away and racking up data on you. In addition to shutting down the device when not in use I would suggest checking in on your data plan frequently until you can get the data leak under control.  Pay close attention to what you are doing through the day and take advantage of the monitoring tools that VZW gives you (email alerts, myVerizon and the 1800 number).  Once data is consumed it cannot be un-consumed. All we can do is try to watch it and pull the plug when it starts to get out of control. are you insane? are you suggesting we should only keep our phones ON when we are using them then turn it off after we finish. >Removed name calling< no one should be demanded to keep the mobile data off neither. even if you have facebook and twitter syncing every 30 minutes that shouldnt be enough to make you go above 5gb a month. to the OP you fell for their famous hook line and sinker. they tell consumers that their usage never goes 2gb so dropping their unlimited shouldnt be a burden on them. what the consumers fails to realize is the flawed argument comparing 3g usage with 4g usage. the FTC needs to intervene int his matter .  by the time the consumer realize he/she have been ripped off its too late. the 14 days trial have long passed. we live in a ignorant society and the corporations are cashing in. this is the country where people do anything for money. ETHICS IS UNKNOWN IN AMERICA. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
lol what fools. people saying they never went over 2gb while on 3g. well of course the 3g network is slow as molasses.  have fun paying overages or looking for free wifi at malls coffee sho... See more...
lol what fools. people saying they never went over 2gb while on 3g. well of course the 3g network is slow as molasses.  have fun paying overages or looking for free wifi at malls coffee shops. dept stores  etc etc wait verizon now have usage controls??? and they charge 5 bucks a month for a service thats hould had been free.
AND DONT TAKE NO FOR AN ANSWER.
never sign away your unlimited data plan. rara105 i cant believe what you are advising here.
nop. you have to return the phone tomorrow first thing in the morning. make sure your upgrade is back on your account and pre-order your iPhone  5 first thing thursday morning.
jimfitzgerald wrote: You got your last phone at a discounted price.  You have to finish paying for it (20 months) before Verizon is going to give you another discount.  Basically, you fin... See more...
jimfitzgerald wrote: You got your last phone at a discounted price.  You have to finish paying for it (20 months) before Verizon is going to give you another discount.  Basically, you financed your phone for 20 months. <<comment removed to comply with >> hes not financing anything. he could have bought the same phone from a different source and hes still be paying verizon the same amount monthly. only tmobile gives reduced monthly pricing if you bring your own device. Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator