Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,353 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

Intocable's Posts

>> comments deleted; please keep it courteous << Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
i work on 34th street and 7thave and i get 3G and 1X all the time. 4G is non existent.sometimes 4g pops up and is unbearable so i forced 3g through the phone info app on google playstore. 3g is a... See more...
i work on 34th street and 7thave and i get 3G and 1X all the time. 4G is non existent.sometimes 4g pops up and is unbearable so i forced 3g through the phone info app on google playstore. 3g is actually faster on manhattan believe it or not. at least to check emails and browse mobile sites.
>> Post deleted to comply with the ToS        Please keep your posts family friendly << Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
TMOBILE HAS UNLIMITED EVERYTHING FOR $70 DOLLARS ITS LTE WENT LIVE IN A COUPLE OF CITIES. VERIZON IS GOING DOWN.
did you even bother to read the receipt after you got out of the verizon store???? i used to have sympathy for people like the OP. but you know what lesson learned..live and learn. NEXT TIME D... See more...
did you even bother to read the receipt after you got out of the verizon store???? i used to have sympathy for people like the OP. but you know what lesson learned..live and learn. NEXT TIME DO SOME READING. the salesman is looking for himself and his commission. he is not going to put his commision in jeopardy by doing homework that belonged to you. ethics and capitalism dont mix SO DONT EXPECT ANY ETHICS FROM ANY AMERICAN COMPANY.
post #2 said it clearly. Samsung either canceled or is delaying the premium suite upgrade for the S3  until well after the release of S4. THE S4 is only a minimal upgrade from the s3 with some... See more...
post #2 said it clearly. Samsung either canceled or is delaying the premium suite upgrade for the S3  until well after the release of S4. THE S4 is only a minimal upgrade from the s3 with some gymmicks.
verizon dont like carrying phones that other carriers carry. the galaxy s 3 and note 2 are exceptions because the market share for those devices are big so they would lose big time money not to c... See more...
verizon dont like carrying phones that other carriers carry. the galaxy s 3 and note 2 are exceptions because the market share for those devices are big so they would lose big time money not to carry them..  verizon prefer manufacturers to make exclusive verizon phones EX: HTC DROID DNA... SAMSUNG DROID CHARGE MOTOROLA DROID LINES. samsung put its foot down last year by making the SGS III identical across all US carriers. verizon had no choice but to swallow the pill.  good for samsung now HTC its trying to follow samsung steps. verizon feels that they wont lose much money by not carrying the htc one NOW HERE IS THE REASON WHY VERIZON DECIDED NOT TO CARRY HTC ONE. Imagine verizon advertising the HTC ONE in a TV AD ..... why would a new customer get and HTC ONE from verizon when that same new customers can get it from t mobile and save big time money over the course of 2 years?? verizon only like phones they can tout as exclusive. hopefully the HTC DROID DNA is the last droid phone we will ever see. If manufactures start selling the same device year after year across all carriers... Carriers like verizon will lose its stranglehold in the industry. THIS IS WHAT WE WANT.
go prepaid and dump verizon. you have to be crazy to have tiered data on verizon. metropcs..virgin mobile boost. straight talk just a few carriers without draconian limits and overlimit fees
this is why you dont go around signing boyfriend and girlfriends to your plan. lesson learned.
NO << Profanity removed >> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
go to settings...scroll down to accessibility.. turn off TALKBACK
no you must activate it on line b or else verizon will bill you for the full retail price of the phone.. once you activate the phone on line b that will start your new 2 year contract. yea the... See more...
no you must activate it on line b or else verizon will bill you for the full retail price of the phone.. once you activate the phone on line b that will start your new 2 year contract. yea the data plan you can eliminate it through your online account. if not you can call . dont worry about that ,..just make sure you cancel it
joepineapple wrote: Sorry this may have been covered in past posts. But here is my scenario: I would like to upgrade from a Droid 2 to the Galaxy S3. I have two lines on my current plan. ... See more...
joepineapple wrote: Sorry this may have been covered in past posts. But here is my scenario: I would like to upgrade from a Droid 2 to the Galaxy S3. I have two lines on my current plan. Line 1 - Droid 2 with unlimted data. Line 2  - Dumb phone. My plan shows an upgrade is available for line 2 dumb phone. I want to understand what I will need to do to keep my unlimited data from line 1. 1. Upgrade line 2 from dumb phone to Galaxy S3, select to pay the discounted price and the 30.00 data plan. 2. Upon receiving the Galaxy, assign it to line 1 to replace the Droid 2. 3. Call to make sure that I don't get charged the 30.00 data plan that I ordered when I used the line 2 upgrade. Or will verizon realize that I didn't turn on the Galaxy on the line 2 dumb phone line and not charge me for the data plan? In other words, will my entire plan remain unchanged? Thanks for any help! upgrade  LINE B(dumbphone line) to S3 ..activate S3 on line b(dumbphone) line. then activate s3 on LINE A( droid 2 line) ..activate dumb phone back on LINE B..AND QUICKLY ELIMINATE THE DATA PLAN. MAKE SURE YOU DONT GO INTO THE SHARE EVERYTHING RIPOFF.
>Reply deleted< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
<Comment deleted for profanity and baiting.> Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
check out tmobile starting january 9th http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/01/04/t-mobile-bringing-unlimited-4g-data-plan-to-prepaid-starting-january-9th/ tmobile have tremendously upgraded thei... See more...
check out tmobile starting january 9th http://www.androidpolice.com/2013/01/04/t-mobile-bringing-unlimited-4g-data-plan-to-prepaid-starting-january-9th/ tmobile have tremendously upgraded their network from 3 years ago.
there are way to remove the junk that verizon puts on thephone.  google is your friend
>Comment deleted for violating VZW ToS< Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
the htc thunderbolt LG revolution and samsung droidcharge were guinea pig phones to test their newly 4g netwok. all 3 are garbage gingerbread phones.phones go on swappa and look for deals. d... See more...
the htc thunderbolt LG revolution and samsung droidcharge were guinea pig phones to test their newly 4g netwok. all 3 are garbage gingerbread phones.phones go on swappa and look for deals. dont upgrade through verizon or else you will lose unlimited data.
http://www.androidpolice.com/2012/12/13/download-latest-google-play-store-3-10-10/