WHAT THE HELL IS TAKING THEM SO LONG? I COULD IMAGINE ALL THE BLOAT THAT WILL COME PREINSTALLED.
THIS IS HOW I HANDLE THINGS rude girl: hey how can i help you today? me: i would like to know what is my ETF? rude girl: can i ask why you....... me: none of your (removed) business. rude... Ver más...
THIS IS HOW I HANDLE THINGS rude girl: hey how can i help you today? me: i would like to know what is my ETF? rude girl: can i ask why you....... me: none of your (removed) business. rude girl: well verizon has the highest 4GLTE.... ME: LISTEN FOOL..MY TIME IS MONEY ..i earn in one day as an engineer what you make in your 40 hour week. do me a favor DO WHAT YOU ARE BEING ASKED. Comment edited as required by the Terms of Service. Message was edited by: Admin Moderator
this may help https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Bgf84IgIUAA_oWH.jpg
PORT YOUR NUMBER OUT...T MOBILE WILL PAY YOUR ETF IF YOU GIVE THEM YOUR VERIZON PHONES.
TMOBILE PAYS YOUR ETF. PORT YOUR NUMBER TO THEM.
one way is to activate your new phones with your existing simcards instead of the new simcards that the new phones came with. if you feel like dealing with mediocre customer service call ag... Ver más...
one way is to activate your new phones with your existing simcards instead of the new simcards that the new phones came with. if you feel like dealing with mediocre customer service call again and direct whoever is on the phone to the press release. http://www.androidcentral.com/verizon-will-honor-upgrades-unlimited-data-resulting-system-glitch
forget about data in midtown manhattan. just be happy you can make a phonecall and get texts from time to time. VERIZON DATA COVERAGE IN MANHATTAN IS NONEXISTENT. i will be porting my number ... Ver más...
forget about data in midtown manhattan. just be happy you can make a phonecall and get texts from time to time. VERIZON DATA COVERAGE IN MANHATTAN IS NONEXISTENT. i will be porting my number next week to tmobile and grab a note 3. just today after work i walked to tmobile store in west 34 street. i held my verizon galaxy s 3 along with a tmobile galaxy s 4 and did a speedtest. BOTH RUNNING LTE ON THEIR RESPECTIVE NETWORKS my galaxy s 3 gave me 683kbps download and gave me an error on the upload(too slow) the tmobile galaxy s 4 showed 7599 kbps download and 9823 kbps upload. that was all i needed to see.
Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:             Hi Intocable, Let's speed things up a notch! What's your ZIP code and phone model? We'll check the area provide trou... Ver más...
Verizon Wireless Customer Support wrote:             Hi Intocable, Let's speed things up a notch! What's your ZIP code and phone model? We'll check the area provide troubleshooting options to resolve. AntonioC_VZW Follow us on Twitter at www.twitter.com/VZWSupport zip code 10001 GALAXY S 3 no troubleshooting will be able to resolve this. the area is over saturated.  LTE IN MANHATTAN IS NON EXISTENT AND MY PHONE KEEP SWITCHING BETWEEN 3G AND 1X ALL THE TIME.
for the past week all i get in midtown is 1X. THIS IS SOME BULL CR4P. TMOBILE NOTE 3 HERE I COME!!
port your number the last day of your billing cycle since vzw will bill you the entire month anyways.
R1zzyR1zz wrote: So you are saying there is no point on having a contract because when you upgrade your phone you get a discounted price after 2 years.. but if you want unlimited you have... Ver más...
R1zzyR1zz wrote: So you are saying there is no point on having a contract because when you upgrade your phone you get a discounted price after 2 years.. but if you want unlimited you have to pay full retail. I had unlimited data before I upgraded my phone and was never told anything about paying full retail to keep my unlimited data plan... and who wants to pay full retail price at 600$ for the Iphone...I was just told I had to switch to the new data plan never mentioned anything to me about paying full retail... There is no point in having a contract when they say you can keep your unlimited data plan but you dont get the discounted price for the upgrade??? why even have a contract than?? I have had unlimited data ever since the tech world came out with it... so now I have to lose my unlimited data rights because I wanted to upgrade my phone at the discounted price of being a loyal customer and being under a 2 year contract... I have been doing this since cell phone came out basically.. every two years i get a new phone and keep my unlimited data... so please explain how this wouldnt upset me? Nobody is going to pay 600$ for a phone i will... my plan is to use one of my credit cards and pay the phone monthly through my credit card. keeping unlimited data >>Edited to comply with the << Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator
another lost soul whose unlimited data is long gone.
VERIZON phone inventory is abysmal. tmobile got the xperia z and ATT got the xperia z ULTRA, verizon getting the htc one 6 months late.
just tested today in 34th 7th ave i got 284kbps download speed. upload results never came up. my contract ended 2 days ago. t mobile is looking better and better. i have unlimited data but so doe... Ver más...
just tested today in 34th 7th ave i got 284kbps download speed. upload results never came up. my contract ended 2 days ago. t mobile is looking better and better. i have unlimited data but so does t mobile .
you speaking of kilobytes too trivial and insignificant. let say you are streaming a 5 min clip for example. the video will first buffer and thats data counting towards your allotment. if the ... Ver más...
you speaking of kilobytes too trivial and insignificant. let say you are streaming a 5 min clip for example. the video will first buffer and thats data counting towards your allotment. if the video buffers 100% verizon will bill you for the full amount of the video whether you get to watch it in full or just a sneak peek. Comment edited for content in accordance with the Terms of Service. Message was edited by: Admin Moderator
pay your fees and move on. LIVE AND LEARN Next time try to educate yourself a little more before believing any salesman that comes your way.
samething happens in midtown manhattan NYC . the towesr are overloaded tmobile lte is more reliable in the city than VZW..unbelieable. my contract ends july 30.
yes you are safe to update. go right ahead.
sadly there is nothing you can do. VZW reps lie distort and hide information from the average ignorant consumer. they get kickbacks and perks for every schmuck they deceived into giving up their ... Ver más...
sadly there is nothing you can do. VZW reps lie distort and hide information from the average ignorant consumer. they get kickbacks and perks for every schmuck they deceived into giving up their unlimited data plan. its like that in every industry. you cant even trust doctors these days . they are owned by the mega pharmaceutical/health insurance corps. the only recourse is to cancel all lines out of principle.