Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,124 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

a1trainer's Posts

I am forced to restart multiple times a day because of this error.  Sometimes I then get a "no SIM card" message after rebooting and then have to pull the battery.  I haven't added any new apps l... See more...
I am forced to restart multiple times a day because of this error.  Sometimes I then get a "no SIM card" message after rebooting and then have to pull the battery.  I haven't added any new apps lately, so am sure that is not the problem.
I have been getting this error on my Stratosphere II for about two months.  I have removed the SIM and put it back in twice, but still get the error at least 2-3 times per day.  I am able to make... See more...
I have been getting this error on my Stratosphere II for about two months.  I have removed the SIM and put it back in twice, but still get the error at least 2-3 times per day.  I am able to make calls/use it normally until the random "SIM card removed" error appears.  I restart and can work for a few hours, then it happens again.  I have had the phone for almost 2 years, so am thinking I may just have to wait another month and get a new one, even though I really don't want to...
I found the answer on another thread.  I had to enable a second "Downloads" application that was at the BOTTOM of the apps list (because it was disabled).  I got messed up because the original on... See more...
I found the answer on another thread.  I had to enable a second "Downloads" application that was at the BOTTOM of the apps list (because it was disabled).  I got messed up because the original one was in alphabetical order and already enabled.  Once I did that, it allowed me to update my apps and the error message went away!
Ditto recommending ZEDGE!
Tried that for the problem that I am having as well.  Did not work.
This error started about 3 weeks ago.  I have not installed any new apps.  The phone lets me move apps from the phone to the SD card but gives me the above error when it attempts to update the ap... See more...
This error started about 3 weeks ago.  I have not installed any new apps.  The phone lets me move apps from the phone to the SD card but gives me the above error when it attempts to update the apps.  I have moved all the apps from the SD card, removed the SD card and did a disk check on it with my PC and found no errors on it.  I remounted and reformatted the card in the Revolution, moved the apps back to the card and still get the error.  I have used a second card and still get the error. So, it is obviously NOT the SD card.  Any ideas?