Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 2,736 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

kathyann16's Posts

Yes I received the replacement iPhone. It works perfectly! I get full wifi signal all throughout my house now! I'm very pleased. Thanks for your help.
Thanks for the help. I tried that and it did not fix it so I took it back to Verizon and they did some more trouble shooting.. They are sending me a replacement phone in a couple days so hopefull... See more...
Thanks for the help. I tried that and it did not fix it so I took it back to Verizon and they did some more trouble shooting.. They are sending me a replacement phone in a couple days so hopefully this one will work.
Since I got my phone for Christmas it has had this issue. It was not a software update problem because it has never worked. If I get more than 2 meters away from my wifi box, it disconnects. It i... See more...
Since I got my phone for Christmas it has had this issue. It was not a software update problem because it has never worked. If I get more than 2 meters away from my wifi box, it disconnects. It is not an issue with my internet because my ipod connects just fine. I even have friends that come over and connect to it with there iphone5s from across the house. I even tried other people's wifi to no avail. It is very agitating not being able to connect to it because I only have 2 Gs of data. I am wasting my money. Yesterday I got a new radio for my car that has Bluetooth, same problems. When I hold my phone up next to the radio, it will connect. As soon as I take it away from it (set it in my lap) it disconnects. it tells me to make sure the radio is in range, which it is. this ruins the whole 'hands-free' effect. I have done research and found that a refurbished phone could do the trick. I have called and talked to support people but all they want to do is troubleshoot. It does not help at all. I have reset network settings, AND did a mass reset to the phone. I did not even know why I was doing it since the factory settings never worked in the beginning, but I tried it anyways. I am tired of spending hours resetting it over and over. What should I do? Should I go to Verizon and demand a refurbished phone? My phone IS still under warranty. It sounds like a hardware issue to me.. Please help.