Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,394 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

captainstandup's Posts

I’ve been a Verizon customer for almost 17 years  and am very loyal spending over $6000/year with Verizon. In my work group there are over 160 people and over the past several months all of us are h... See more...
I’ve been a Verizon customer for almost 17 years  and am very loyal spending over $6000/year with Verizon. In my work group there are over 160 people and over the past several months all of us are having problems with internet stalls, dropped calls cruddy signal and fluctuating LTE service in Asheville and in the surrounding areas. Haywood County NC service has declined so bad it’s virtually useless in many areas. Most of us have IPhone X or Xs or late model androids. We haven’t been told anything by Verizon about the quality decline. Look if this is a business decision because you only care about 5G or some other reason just let us know so we can change providers. I realize we are small potatoes and individually insignificant to a monstrous company but I do believe in our group we total at least $425,000 in annual sales for Verizon. Maybe US Cellular or ATT would want us.