Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 9,434 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

PBD's Posts

You are right, it is not a verizon issue... but who can scream louder?  Me or Verizon!!  Let the screaming start.  I want my phone to work like the original  promotions promised.  No hot battery,... See more...
You are right, it is not a verizon issue... but who can scream louder?  Me or Verizon!!  Let the screaming start.  I want my phone to work like the original  promotions promised.  No hot battery, no drain of 60% in 3 hours, no lag in screen loading, no pause in app loading, no contacts stop working every 4 hours.  Come on.  Gather the voices here and make some progress in the 'fix'.  My provider should have my back - because that is who I pay!
This is exactly why I am searching this forum. Lollipop is a bust when it comes to battery life and contacts crashing every few hours.  This is not a good move for the droid fans If anyone kno... See more...
This is exactly why I am searching this forum. Lollipop is a bust when it comes to battery life and contacts crashing every few hours.  This is not a good move for the droid fans If anyone knows of a fix before a factory reset... please let us know.
Lollipop has made my phone a brick.  The battery life is a third of what it was.  I am looking for a solution.  Read the forums.