Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,345 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

mnwildfan2k's Posts

If you have a text plan that is $10 or more, they are mobile to mobile messages (read free), the $5 text will deduct from your 250 allotted messages. If you already have Unlimited text, then this ... See more...
If you have a text plan that is $10 or more, they are mobile to mobile messages (read free), the $5 text will deduct from your 250 allotted messages. If you already have Unlimited text, then this was a pointless post.... Text away!!!
Short answer, No. You will never know the content of the messages, the only thing you may be able to find is the number that the messages were sent to. Time for that "trust and resposibility" tal... See more...
Short answer, No. You will never know the content of the messages, the only thing you may be able to find is the number that the messages were sent to. Time for that "trust and resposibility" talk, or block txt all together.
I have a BB Curve that is connected to a BES server for work. I have always used the GMAIL 3rd party application to get my personal email, I have come to realize that I would like HTML email, so I... See more...
I have a BB Curve that is connected to a BES server for work. I have always used the GMAIL 3rd party application to get my personal email, I have come to realize that I would like HTML email, so I used the setup wizard to activate my GMAIL account. Issue I have now, is that I have 2 email folders, one for BES (work) email, and one for GMAIL, when I get a personal email, it also goes into the BES email folder. I would like them to stay away from each other. I would like all of my work email in its folder, and my personal email in its own folder. Is this possible??
ie. If you have VZW, and your Mother has T-Mobile, you have her as one of your 10 F&F. NO, you can call her and receive calls from her for free, but she would be using her minutes as applicable. ... See more...
ie. If you have VZW, and your Mother has T-Mobile, you have her as one of your 10 F&F. NO, you can call her and receive calls from her for free, but she would be using her minutes as applicable. Wether it be night min, daytime min etc.
Confirmed.
If I understand this correctly, you would not actually "transfer" back to Alltel, that 5th line would STAY at Alltel until conversion time comes around. I assume this is because that line still h... See more...
If I understand this correctly, you would not actually "transfer" back to Alltel, that 5th line would STAY at Alltel until conversion time comes around. I assume this is because that line still has a contract tied to it, and you don't want to pay the ETF. I would transfer the eligible lines and pick up 4 new phones, you would NOT be able to "buy" the 5th phone without activating it. Depending on how much time is left, you may be able to do a temp number and pay the 9.99/mo to VZW and let that phone sit until you are able to port your last Alltel number over...
If you are registered for MyVerizon, meaning you can view your account online, log in and go to My Services / My Media. VZW just launched My Media Retrieval on th 21st of April. You have 90 days f... See more...
If you are registered for MyVerizon, meaning you can view your account online, log in and go to My Services / My Media. VZW just launched My Media Retrieval on th 21st of April. You have 90 days from the date of receiving your new device to complete this. If you are not registerd for My Verizon, please register!
Text Alerts - If you are trending to exceed your min for the month, you will get a free text from VZW informing you that a price plan change may be cost effective for you. 25% off accessories at... See more...
Text Alerts - If you are trending to exceed your min for the month, you will get a free text from VZW informing you that a price plan change may be cost effective for you. 25% off accessories at any time (not including clearance accs. or the Network Extender) Waiver of fees: Activation ($35), Restocking ($35), Number Change ($15), Annual Upgrade ($20), Phone Book Transfer ($10) Annual Upgrade - must complete 12 of 24 months on $79.99 or higher calling plan - $50 off device   You became a VIP by completing 12+ months of tenure, and on an eligible plan for at least 6 months.
Both of the above are correct, however, its 20 of 24 months. Not 18...
Are you in an actual "Verizon" service area or EXT NETWORK. These feature updates MUST be completed in Verizon owned service areas... Outside of that.... I would visit a Tech at your local corpora... See more...
Are you in an actual "Verizon" service area or EXT NETWORK. These feature updates MUST be completed in Verizon owned service areas... Outside of that.... I would visit a Tech at your local corporate store...
Its been a long time since I have called a home phone to see the caller ID. I was told once that it should say "WIRELESS CALLER" and not even the account holders name. I also have checked on this ... See more...
Its been a long time since I have called a home phone to see the caller ID. I was told once that it should say "WIRELESS CALLER" and not even the account holders name. I also have checked on this with CC and was informed that there is NOT a way to personalize caller ID.
If you want to get real sneaky. Wait for the BB Niagara, expected launch of May 2009... http://www.phonearena.com/htmls/Verizon-carrier-c_17_3.html
This is right up my alley, and lucky for you, I happen to not be real busy at the moment. I started with the Pearl quite a while ago, upgraded to the Curve, then to the Storm.......... and back t... See more...
This is right up my alley, and lucky for you, I happen to not be real busy at the moment. I started with the Pearl quite a while ago, upgraded to the Curve, then to the Storm.......... and back to the Curve. I love my Blackberry and I can seriously say its hands down the best productivity device you can put in your hands. Now my reasoning for the above...   1. Not a huge fan of the full touch screen. I think actual keys are more responsive. 2. I think the Curve is more stable. The Storm has a little ways to go in terms of software. 3. Battery life on the Curve, I feel is superior to the Storm. 4. Camera lag on the Storm is horrendous. 5. Too many apps running on the Storm will freeze device.   There are plenty more but these were ones that came up right away. I would also check www.phonescoop.com and read all of the reviews and forums there as well. Another VERY helpful site is www.crackberry.com the members here will find EVERY LITTLE flaw and feature available on any blackberry.
I don't believe you will find this info online. You can however go to your local corporate store, and process an "Alternate upgrade" this will allow you to use any available NE2 or upgrade eligibl... See more...
I don't believe you will find this info online. You can however go to your local corporate store, and process an "Alternate upgrade" this will allow you to use any available NE2 or upgrade eligible line to process equipment for another line on the account. This will effectively extend the contract on the eligible line, and when the other (ineligible line) phone becomes upgrade eligible, the line that initially had the credit can then do the alternate upgrade for their equipment.
It would be easiest if all parties involved were in the same place at the same time wether it be over the phone with CC or in store, and YES these CAN be done in store.
You should have received a card in the mail that is about the size of a credit card. If you have not seen it, you can also check with your local corporate store or by calling customer care and ask... See more...
You should have received a card in the mail that is about the size of a credit card. If you have not seen it, you can also check with your local corporate store or by calling customer care and asking.
This can happen when customers from other carriers send their "smilies, or preloaded pictures" to your VZW phone. Not a whole lot you can do about it unfortunately.
Incorrect, I use this quite often. You would have to get a program to reduce the size of the picture before you can send it to your phone. I use a program called Irfanview, which can be found at w... See more...
Incorrect, I use this quite often. You would have to get a program to reduce the size of the picture before you can send it to your phone. I use a program called Irfanview, which can be found at www.download.com. After you have the Irfanview program downloaded, you need to get the pic you want to send to your phone, into Irfanview. From there, you will need to downsize the photo to something along the lines of 640x480. (This will vary depending on the device you are using) Once the pic is resized, you will need to save it, and email it to your phone. VZW standard email address for your phone is your 10 digit number@vtext.com. IE 5555555555@vtext.com. Good Luck!
This may be a location issue depending on where you are in the country. I would advise taking the device to your local corporate store who has an in store technition and have them diagnose the pro... See more...
This may be a location issue depending on where you are in the country. I would advise taking the device to your local corporate store who has an in store technition and have them diagnose the problem. May even take a call into customer care to get the messaging feature removed and re added. As a "quick fix" you can also try pulling the battery with the phone powered on, wait a few sec, reinstall the battery and power up the phone. Sometimes these messages can get "stuck" in the switch and this will help clear them out. Regular (read every couple days) will help keep your phone fresh on the network and reduce lag problems. And dont forget, *228 (send) and press option 2 every 60 days or so! Hope this helps!
These may be coming from someone who got on the VZW website and used "Send a Text Message" to send these to you. I used to mess with people using this feature. Most carriers have this same option... See more...
These may be coming from someone who got on the VZW website and used "Send a Text Message" to send these to you. I used to mess with people using this feature. Most carriers have this same option when sending from the web. However, it does not require you to enter in a return address or a name in the from field. Therefor, you are unable to respond.