Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 10.1K Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

sirin's Posts

How do I know if I have LTE advanced?   The display just shows 4G.Other posts indicate that their phones  Dispay "LTE". I'm in a city with coverage and I have a Galaxy S7.  How do I check my phon... See more...
How do I know if I have LTE advanced?   The display just shows 4G.Other posts indicate that their phones  Dispay "LTE". I'm in a city with coverage and I have a Galaxy S7.  How do I check my phone's speed?  Thanks
Thank you for your quick response.
I preordered the Galaxy S7 at a local Verizon store. According to tracking, it shipped yesterday. Will I be a be able to pick it up when it arrives at the store or will I have to wait for the act... See more...
I preordered the Galaxy S7 at a local Verizon store. According to tracking, it shipped yesterday. Will I be a be able to pick it up when it arrives at the store or will I have to wait for the actual release date of the 11th?
My calendar entries that I enter on my Galaxy S3 do not show up in my gmail on my computer, but any entries made on gmail in my computer DO show up on my calendar in my Galaxy S3. I've gone thru ... See more...
My calendar entries that I enter on my Galaxy S3 do not show up in my gmail on my computer, but any entries made on gmail in my computer DO show up on my calendar in my Galaxy S3. I've gone thru all the troubleshooting I know of with no luck. It worked up until the last 3 weeks, but I don't know what changed.  My emails sync ok.  What should I try next?