Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,622 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

HIppychick83's Posts

Good to know and thank you for the tips! Yes this is a personal account so I will do as you say with the Sim Card.
My contract is done. I have been on Month to Month for a while now so I don't have to worry about ETF.  I just need to know if I Port my number to another carrier will that end my service or do I... See more...
My contract is done. I have been on Month to Month for a while now so I don't have to worry about ETF.  I just need to know if I Port my number to another carrier will that end my service or do I still need to call and cancel once the number is ported?   Thank you in advance for the help!
So for the last few months I have been having a problem with Text Messages. Most of the time my phone won't even send the message.  I get an error message and a option to "try again". No matter h... See more...
So for the last few months I have been having a problem with Text Messages. Most of the time my phone won't even send the message.  I get an error message and a option to "try again". No matter how many times I "try again" the message does not go through. I will then have to restart the phone and sometimes that works and sometimes that doesn't work. If it doesn't work then I pull the battery. Sometimes I have to do this more then once a day. The fact that I pay so much money a month for a phone that does not work correctly really upsets me. I have read that this is not something new and many people with this phone are having this issue. Does anyone have any idea why this is happening? How to fix it? Or am I stuck with this nonsense  for another year before I can upgrade the phone. Thank you