S10 launch is tomorrow, almost every carrier on the planet EARTH have updated the note 9 to One UI. Can you give a date when Verizon owners can expect to get it on their Note 9.   I am asking a ser... See more...
S10 launch is tomorrow, almost every carrier on the planet EARTH have updated the note 9 to One UI. Can you give a date when Verizon owners can expect to get it on their Note 9.   I am asking a serious question respectfully.  PLEASE DO NOT   1. Point me to the page for updates that just shows the updates that have published and does not show any future dates.   2. Post/Send me the canned response that you value me and that you are working on the update and you will release it after you have finished your testing (as this does not also include a date).   3. Ask me to DM you (most this is requested on twitter) so that you can tell me something in private.     Please ask someone who knows and post an date. Thats how things get done, when someone commits and then follows thru. Again thank you in advance.
Its easy to trash verizon and I don't want to do that because the sales people are great and my phone works EVERYWHERE. But the release and treatment of equipment is the dark spot....I purchased ... See more...
Its easy to trash verizon and I don't want to do that because the sales people are great and my phone works EVERYWHERE. But the release and treatment of equipment is the dark spot....I purchased the device and FULL price and come to find out there is no Knox.  What is more disturbing is that the staff has not clue regarding this or other matters along these lines...they were as surprised as I was....no cool