Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 6,797 Members online 269K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

shutterbug07's Posts

why dont you just back up your contacts to itunes or to the cloud?
can you call the bank that you tried to make the payment through and make a stop payment?
what kind of phone do you have. i know the usage varies especially if you use the credits your buy to help your game. depending on the phone you have it will show you how much data that app uses ... See more...
what kind of phone do you have. i know the usage varies especially if you use the credits your buy to help your game. depending on the phone you have it will show you how much data that app uses under the data settings
What I took away from those is its only going to apply to 4-5 family lines and its still a rumour... I just cant see them being able to afford it.
I severly doubt tmobile of all carriers would do that. Where is that information coming from...?
Just to let you know att is pretty much on point with Verizon. If you want cheap service look at straight talk or prepaid of any kind.
What kind of phone? Try holding down volume keys and power key for 5 seconds to see if anything comes on.
Also ive never seen verizon brag about anything other than the network. Like they said have you called to see if you qualify for a discount?
When is your contract up?
Direct corporate stores will give you one for free. Or you can call customer care and they can get you one. 800 922 0204
Verizon through walmart doesn't have unlimited everything for 45.. your probably talking about straight talk that will use some of verizons towers
The rep was an idiot. Do your upgrade online. You dont have to have a basic phone.
Go to settings and then cellular and then turn data off. Were you on wifi when you activated and downloaded everything
I have the s4 and you can track your data usage, what programs use data and how much they use in a cycle. I typically use little less than 3 a month with average use. Fb instagram email websearc... See more...
I have the s4 and you can track your data usage, what programs use data and how much they use in a cycle. I typically use little less than 3 a month with average use. Fb instagram email websearch those kinds of things. Check your breakdown and then see if its still verizons fault or not.
Make sure both devices are off. And power up the replacement only. If it has a sim it will self activate if no sim *228 option 1
You can take devices purchased online to a direct(corporate) store and they can do the exchange.
Well when you first set up service and setting up a new device, if you arent on wifi, the process of activation and setting up will use ALOT of data. 2nd, like the rep was saying the amoutn of da... See more...
Well when you first set up service and setting up a new device, if you arent on wifi, the process of activation and setting up will use ALOT of data. 2nd, like the rep was saying the amoutn of data you use on a 3g phone like an iphone 4 or 4s and a 5 or 5s is going to be different. You are running on 2 different speeds of data. So yes, when you had unlimited you probably were only using less than 2 gigs because you had a 3g phone.
I cant imagine why "threatening" would be the correct word for this, but its verizons old version of the cloud for pictures. Before they came up with the verizon cloud they had the pix place wher... See more...
I cant imagine why "threatening" would be the correct word for this, but its verizons old version of the cloud for pictures. Before they came up with the verizon cloud they had the pix place where you can upload your photos and then trasnfer them when you switched devices. It's a general standard messages thats sent to everyone (myself included) Just ignore it. It's really not that big of a deal.
In that case yeah, I'll go through hook my phone up to my computer and drag files to the folder I need to.
The store cannot refuse to do a wfg exhnage in the 14 days. they obviously dont like to because that imposes on their commision but they dont have a choice. especially if you ask for a supervisor... See more...
The store cannot refuse to do a wfg exhnage in the 14 days. they obviously dont like to because that imposes on their commision but they dont have a choice. especially if you ask for a supervisor in the store.