Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 7,014 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

fradster's Posts

I think if you use something like the unrevoked tool you probably void a warranty or two as well.
I let someone else on my account have my upgrade, so even though I've had my device for over 2 years, my line isn't due for an upgrade for another year.  I want to buy a DNA since my Incredible i... See more...
I let someone else on my account have my upgrade, so even though I've had my device for over 2 years, my line isn't due for an upgrade for another year.  I want to buy a DNA since my Incredible is feeling so old, but Verizon's pricing isn't keeping pace with the rest of the internet - I can get it for $100 on Amazon or $130 at Costco (with free accessory bundle), but Verizon is still charging $200.  So, I'd obviously like to get the best price on upgrading my line even if it means a little bit more work to do it.  I did an online chat with one of the VZW sales reps, but they said they only place you can do the upgrade transfers is on VZW.  I already knew that, and its not the answer to what I asked really.  I know it has to be possible, I just want to know HOW to do it.  I did this a long time ago when there was no feature on the VZW website to auto-transfer like there is today (I had to call and have the sales rep do it manually).  Can I just use that method of purchasing it as if it is the other line and then having it manually activated on my line instead? Also, side note/bone to pick - VZW should really start price matching.  Or at least be a LITTLE more competitive please? Message was edited by fradster to correct silliness.