Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,067 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

SekureAtty's Posts

Sadly mine is already on automatic.  I tried switching it back and forth and restarting but no luck.  Thanks for the reply though.  I guess I'm just going to have to tell Verizon (and Asurion) th... See more...
Sadly mine is already on automatic.  I tried switching it back and forth and restarting but no luck.  Thanks for the reply though.  I guess I'm just going to have to tell Verizon (and Asurion) that I'm sick of their treatment of long time customers and start shopping for a new provider.
My Thunderbolt is doing the EXACT same thing and it started 3 days ago for no reason.  I didn't notice until I tried to make a phone call and text Wed. morning.  I'd be interested in knowing if y... See more...
My Thunderbolt is doing the EXACT same thing and it started 3 days ago for no reason.  I didn't notice until I tried to make a phone call and text Wed. morning.  I'd be interested in knowing if you made any progress with this since we seem to be in the same boat.