Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15 Plus. Newphoria. Get it on us with select Unlimited plans. New line req'd. No trade-in req'd. Online only. Ends 3.31. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 5,140 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

Hurricane617's Posts

Really? No customer service answer?
Ok, this is a different request. So a long time ago I was switched to a Nationwide 65 plus share to add my Uncle on the plan to give him a cell phone in case of emergency (even though he wasn't t... See more...
Ok, this is a different request. So a long time ago I was switched to a Nationwide 65 plus share to add my Uncle on the plan to give him a cell phone in case of emergency (even though he wasn't there) and the in-store rep did it no problem. Well lately his health has deteriorated to the point where he needs to go to a Nursing home so a cell phone is pointless. Now I know I can't drop his line. (I actually just used his upgrade) but I would like to get rid of the 65 plus designation. I have had problems with Verizon lately at my work to the point I had them start a problem investigation and they said that the tower at my work is over capacity. So to make a long story longer, I want to transfer my plan to someone who wants unlimited data. And I think the 65 plus designation would be an issue based on the CSR I get when I call to make the transfer. The plan faq says that the primary lineholder needs to be 65 (even though I was 38 when I did it, go figure) Can someone help me out? VZW customer service?