Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,806 Members online 268K Discussions 44K Solutions

cschilling3's Posts

My phone is eligible for an upgrade on January 14.  I've been having a lot of problems on my phone recently and I'm worried it is going to completely die before my upgrade is current.  Its the on... See more...
My phone is eligible for an upgrade on January 14.  I've been having a lot of problems on my phone recently and I'm worried it is going to completely die before my upgrade is current.  Its the only phone I have so obviously I need it to keep working. Is there anyway I can get verizon to change my upgrade date?  My mom had the same problem with her phone and they changed the upgrade date for her no problem and she was able to get a new Samsung Galaxy.  I have called customer service several times and get a different answer every time. They have been very unhelpful and it's kindve insulting after being a loyal customer for so many years.  Any thoughts on why they gave my mom an upgrade no problem but keep fighting me?
Every time I try to log in to Verizon Tones I get an error message that says "Unable to authenticate mobile number.  Please try again.  ERROR CODE: 109".  How do I fix it?