Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
iPhone 15. Newphoria. Get it on us. Online Only. No trade-in req'd. Limited time offer. Buy  |  Details.
end of navigation menu
3.2M Members 8,433 Members online 268K Discussions 43.9K Solutions

dragoncat's Posts

As the date draws closer, Verizon will likely confirm the arrival date as 9/20.  In the years I've purchased this way, it has never been delayed.  Keep checking since the shipments should be ready to... See more...
As the date draws closer, Verizon will likely confirm the arrival date as 9/20.  In the years I've purchased this way, it has never been delayed.  Keep checking since the shipments should be ready to go out by Wednesday with an actual ship date of Thursday (9/19).  Have fun with the new phone!!
I just ordered an iPhone 7+ using the installment plan while also receiving an upgrade credit for my current phone.  Next year, when the iPhone 8 (or whatever it will be called) becomes available... See more...
I just ordered an iPhone 7+ using the installment plan while also receiving an upgrade credit for my current phone.  Next year, when the iPhone 8 (or whatever it will be called) becomes available, will I be able to trade-in my iPhone 7+ and purchase the new phone under the installment plan?  I know you can do this with Apple directly, but it's unclear if the same model is applicable with Verizon.  I haven't been able to find a definitive description of the plan details, either.  If someone can point me to that document or web page I would greatly appreciate it.
I picked up my new iPhone 5S today as a replacement for my one year old iPhone 5 (yes, I paid full price, but I got a nice return on the sale of my iPhone 5). I brought it home to set it up, but ... See more...
I picked up my new iPhone 5S today as a replacement for my one year old iPhone 5 (yes, I paid full price, but I got a nice return on the sale of my iPhone 5). I brought it home to set it up, but after several attempts, including swapping SIMs with my working iPhone 5, I had no success getting the 5S to activate.  The message "SIM Not Valid" appears with more info about contacting your carrier (in my case Verizon) or Apple for more info.  I went to my nearby Verizon store to see if I could get the phone activated.  The SIM was ruled out as a problem by activating the SIM from the iPhone 5S on my iPhone 5.  Putting it back in the 5S yielded no success. Finally, I went back to the Apple Store where I made my purchase and spoke to the Verizon rep there.  She informed me that this is a known problem as of this morning and that there is work being done to try to resolve it.  I hope they figure it out quickly because as of now I have a VERY expensive phone that doesn't do anything at all!! So---if you purchase an iPhone 5S at full price and you're still within your two year contract, be prepared for some activation issues.  THIS SUCKS!!